chapter 23

Jeon mansion::

It's been two weeks they came to know jk is pregnant, tae always talk with jk tummy while  caressing jk his tummy, jeons and Kim's are soo happy and very shock to know jk is the one carrying the baby, that small bean tae make the dominant man pregnant.

Let's see what they are doing..

Jk is lying on the bed, tae is on top of jk who hold him securely, and stroking his hair.

Tae:: hubby ( tiny )

Jk hummed while giving soft kisses on tae forehead.

Tae:: who will you love more our baby or me. ( Pout )

Jk:: hmm our baby. ( Tae pout but Smiled whole heartedly )

Jk chuckled.

Tae:: it's okay it's our baby we should love him or her more. ( Jk nodded his head and peck tae forehead )

Jk:: what about you?( Soft )

Tae:: definitely both hubby, but your very special to me. ( Jk lift tae face from his chest and kiss him slowly )

After sharing a sweet kiss,

Tae:: hubby professor want to meet you tomorrow.

Jk:: why baby?? Did you fight with anyone??

Tae:: I don't know hubby.

Jk:: hmm let's go tomorrow okay. ( Tae nodded his head )

After that both had dinner and went to their dreamland cuddling with eachother.

Next day, taekook bath together and jk select clothes for tae to wear, both make out for half an hour, and now tae is driving as tae restrict jk to drive.

Now both are entering the uni holding eachother hands that's when yeonjun and soobin came to them and greet jk who nodded his head.

Now jk is talking with professor while tae, yj, sb waiting outside.

Inside the cabin::

Jk:: tell me is my doll do anything wrong?? ( Cold face )

Proff shook his head with fear , and cleared his throat.

Pr:: sir tae is very intelligent student, recently he completed one project which was selected by foreign company, now they want to recruit him after graduation. I told this to tae but he declined the offer, so I want to talk this with you. It was very helpful for tae in future he have a talent to build his own company. Just told him to work thier for few years.

Jk:: he told you he don't want it right. then don't force him, decline the offer and reply them that jeons hired him. ( Stood up )

Prof  nodded his head and jk left.

Time skip, tae is studying in his room, jk is working in his laptop, he was searching something eagerly. Tae completed his work and look at jk , he went near him and closed the laptop.

Tae:: don't overwork hubby. ( Kiss jk lips ) what are you doing by the way?? ( Cutting fruits for jk )

Jk:: just finding place for you to start your own company. ( Soft )

Tae look at jk with unknown expression. Jk cup tae face and peck his cheeks.

Jk:: listen baby just start your company after graduation, I will support you by standing by your side. ( Tae hug jk tightly and kept his face on his chest )