chapter 19

Days passed as Mr.park talked with his friend now tae bought the hotel under Kim jungkook name, and mr.park got the partnership with kjk company, during these procedures gukk always tag along with his dad and tried his level best to approach tae. He really fed up he can't even reach that ice man.

Nothing changed in these weeks , but one thing, one thing changed that gukk feelings towards tae, first gukk wanted to help them but now he wants to see tae smile, don't know why, he wanted to witness that.

May be he want to complete his mission or any other thing make him think like that. He imagined tae smily face make his body get goosebumps. His mind always planning something to near tae. One day he witness tae's baby heart, he was buying cake from the cake shop, he saw tae walking in opposite side ,he quickly payed the bill and followed tae.

He saw how tae is giggling while looking at one cute puppy. That's when gukk heart skip a beat. Those giggles are heavenly to him. But soon those sound vanished and again replaced with a cold face. Tae left from there. While gukk is standing while keeping his hand on his heart.

Gukk also visited Jeon mansion, they really treat him like their son, they too get know the plan , they also agreed with heavy heart.

On the other side::

The same day gukk bought cake , tae's car punchered, so he started to walk towards his house. Those places remind him his hubby, once a time they both roam in these areas. That's when tae's eyes landed on one puppy exactly look like the one they bought few years ago. Tae remember how jk get sulky because tae is giving  attention to the puppy not to him that's made tae giggled but soon it vanished, he left from there...

Jk health is remain unchanged....

In KJk company::

Tae is working,jm came inside with a knock, he informed tae that mr and mrs.jeon came.

Tae:: let them in. ( Cold )

Soon both came inside, jm too stand beside mr.jeon.

Mr.j:: how are you son?? ( Weak )

Tae:: why do you want to meet me?? ( Straight )

Mrs.jeon look down with tears, she loved tae soo much like her own son, she can't see how much tae's eyes hold pain.

Mr.j:: let us Meet our son once please taehyung, I beg you. ( Beg )

Jm:. Please tae, I know you feared for anyone to Meet hyung , but please let us meet him, may be it will help him to recover fast. We can talk to him. I know even though a person in coma they can hear person's voice. Please...( Tears )

Tae fist his hands and look down, his body started to shake in fear, mrs.jeon quickly went near tae and pull him into a tight hug and started to caresses his back. Mr.jeon and jimin get panick.

Tae bite his lips harshly and hold mrs.jeon tightly, as he remember about the incident, don't know he can't beleive anyone.

Mrs.j:: shh son it's okay baby, it's okay, you don't need to agree. Shhh calm down. ( Caresses his back )

After few minutes tae become normal, tae break the hug, mrs.jeon give water to tae who gulp in one go.

Tae look at mrs.jeon ,he know how much he being cruel for them ,not letting them meet their own son, but he become selfish soo much selfish, even now too jimin point make him sense..

Tae:: tomorrow come to this address ( give address to jm ) now you people can leave. ( Mr.jeon and jm got soo happy )

Mrs.jeon kiss tae forehead who get soo emotional but didn't showed up in his face.