chapter 13

In Jeon mansion::

In dinning table, everyone is eating silently but tae got angry because jk is using his phone and not eating properly. Tae snatch the phone from jk ,others get tensed they thought jk gonna scold him but jk give a sorry look to tae who is pouting in anger.

Jk:: sorry doll, Come let me feed. ( Feed tae and vice versa )

On the other side, mrs.jeon lean to mr.jeon ears.

Mrs.j:: is he really our son? ( Surprise )

Mr.jeon smiled, after dinner they all went to their room. Taekook is cuddling on the bed ,yes tae told him to sleep with him on the bed who is jk to disobey his doll.

Tae hide his face in jk chest who is stroking his hair. Jk peck tae forehead and pull him close.

Jk:: baby ( soft )

Tae hummed while nuzzling his face.

Jk chuckled and kiss his head,

Jk:: are you sleepy?? Ok let's talk tomorrow. ( Tae lift his head from his chest and look at jk with big eyes )

Tae:: tell me hubby are you okay?? Is something bothering you. ( Worry )

Jk:: it's about you Bubba ,I need to talk very sensitive matter to you. ( Tug tae hair back of his ear )

Tae:: if your with me I am okay with anything hubby. ( Boxy smile )

Jk push tae face into his chest ,

Jk:: just listen to me okay. ( Tae nodded while keep his head on jk chest ) your adopted right baby. ( Tae snuggle closely and hummed ) your kidnapped from your parents bun. ( Tae breath hitch ) and mr.kim was the one who kidnapped you and keep you as a maid. ( Tae tighten his grip around him )

Jk sensed tae uneasiness, jk lift tae head from his chest and cup his face.

Jk:: cry Bubba cry as much you want but this is the last time your crying for your misery this is your husband promise doll. ( For the first time jk peck tae lips who's eyes get teary and started to cry loudly)

Jk hug him tightly and caresses his back in a up and down motion. Tae is wetting jk clothes by his tears, jk heart is aching by the sobbing sound ,but tae need to let out his pain, the betrayal of the man who he think as a Father.

It's been one hour, tae is sniffing after cried soo much. Jk is wiping his tears and pecking his lips time to time.

Tae:: wh.y?? Hu.bby why they don.e this cruel.thin.g to.m.e ( sniff )

Jk:: because they don't like your beautiful angelic smile doll. ( Tears )

Jk can bare anything but he can't witness this state of tae who is soo broken. Jk fist his hands in anger. After few minutes jk heard a cute snores he make tae laid on the bed and called someone.

He ordered someone to broke mr.kim leg.amd cut the call. He pull tae on top of him and pat him slowly.

Jk:: you deserve everything baby ( kiss his head )

Next day morning::

Tae stir up in his sleep and found himself on top of jk , he remembered yesterday night ,he felt his tears brimming in his eyes but stopped when he remember how jk teared up after seeing him in  pain. No he can't bare jk tears.

Jk opened his eyes and smiled at tae then peck his lips who's cheeks got red make jk chuckle.

Jk:: good morning doll.( Stroke his hair )

Tae:: good morning hubby. ( Kiss jk cheeks )

Jk:: we are going out to meet someone special baby , so I am gonna select your dress today, go freshen up  quickly and  come back. ( Tae nodded and left to bathroom not even asking a single question) my obedient baby.( Smile )

Jk select a cute purple hoodie and matching pants for tae. Tae came out in a bathrobe. Jk told him to come near. Both are standing too close. Tae look away when jk pull him to his chest.

Jk:: why didn't you ask me whether I lied to you or not?? You believed me blindly. ( Raspy )

Jk nuzzle his face in tae bare neck make tae breath heavy.

Tae:: because it's you my husband. ( Smile )

Jk gave a peck to his neck and told tae to wear the dress he choose. Jk left to freshen up.

Tae want to ask about his real parents so he decided to ask afterwards.

After half an hour, jk is driving while tae is admiring his husband.

The car stopped infront of a huge mansion, tae look around with a puppy eyes. It's too same like Jeon mansion.

Jk:: come baby. ( Open the door for tae who came out with the help of jk )

Tae:: who's house is this hubby??( Curious )

Jk:: you will know soon.( Wink )

Tae get sulky but widen his eyes when jk peck him.

Jk:: let's go. ( Drag tae inside the mansion)

Tae saw two people looking at him with teary eyes. Both are in his fiftees.

Jk:: doll ( tae look at him ) they are your real parents ( point at the old couple) Kim Kai and Kim hobi.  ( Tae freeze in his place ) go to them bub. ( Soft )

Tae shook his head and hide in jk embrace. Jk know how tae must be feeling so he caresses his back mumbling sweet words.

After fifteen minutes, hobi slowly went to tae side and kept his hand on his shoulder.

But before tae look at hobi, jk hold him tight.

Jk:: you don't forget your promise right mr.kim ( cold voice )

Tae get confused but Kai nodded with a small smile.

Tae:: what promise hubby.

Jk:: they want to took you to usa baby ( tae heart skip a beat )

_____________________________________

Vote and comment