chapter 7

Tae eyes are deep red, and swollen. He is standing infront of kang who is fondly looking at him. The whole place is decorated luxuriously. Joon and yoongi looking down not wanting to witness the sight where their brother going to marry a monster.

Mr and Mrs Kim was soo happy finally they going to get rid of tae.

There tae was broking inside, no he don't want to marry this man. His mind was filled with jk thoughts. He want to scream , he even try to escape from the mansion but mr.kim catch him and gave a good beating, and give tight security to tae.

Tae didn't even lift his head, he feel soo vulnerable, he want to die now.

Soon the priest started to ask making tae breath hitch.

Priest:: do you Kang min Jun take Kim taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband??

Tae breath get heavy,

Kang:: I do ( smile )

Kang hold tae holds which was soo cold making him frown.

Priest:: do you kim taehyung take Kang min Jun as your lawfully wedded husband??

Tae::......( Deep silence )

Kang gave a tight grip to tae who hiss in pain. Joon tears started to flow while yoongi fist his hands..

Kang:: words ( deep voice )

Tae feel blurry, his sight got unclear, he feel soo pressure, there is no way he is going to accept this creep.

Kang nails dig deep in tae hands make tae eyes teary,

Tae:: I..( sob)..d..( before he complete one man enter with a cold face in a black suit looking handsome and hot like hell. )

When tae eyes landed on that person, his heart stop for a second. While kang raise his brows at the entered person.

Kang:: Jeon ( mumble )

Jeon jungkook sit in the front seat like a king, his legs are crossed, his aura gave chills to others. While mr.kim fume in anger.

Kang turn and look at tae for an answer who look at jungkook,

Tae heart filled with hope but why??
He look at jk, both stare at eachother.

Kang again dig deep by his nails make tae scream, gaining everyone attention.

Jk got up from his place soon a man run to jk and handed him a file.

Kang was soo busy in glaring at tae, the atmosphere was soo tensed.

Jk throw the file at kang face who get angry and left tae hand.

Kang:: what the fuck Jeon?? ( Shout )

Jk walk and stand infront of kang and stood very close to him, both men radiating a power ,but jk was different he is something beyond their imagination.

Jk:: see you soon. ( smirk )

Kang get confused, his eyes landed on the paper, he get shock and look at jk before he speak anything ,cops entered.

The chief cop Jack, arrest kang who laugh like a maniac.

Kang:: do you think, this will stop me Jeon, I will came out in a day anyway. ( Confident )

Jk lips form a small sarcastic smile,

Jk:: ohh really, after the evidence of actor sana death revealed. ( Raspy )

Everyone feel chill by his voice.

Kang froze in his place, how jk know about it??

Jk hold kang neck both are equal in anger, but kang feel his breath get heavy by the tight grip.

Jk:: you shouldn't touch what's mine ( Dark voice )

Jk nails dig deep down kang neck make blood drip down. Jack plead jk to release him. Kang cough for some time .

Kang look at mr.kim with deep red eyes..

Kang:: I will be back soon, it will take time ,tae is mine got it. ( mr.kim nodded his head with fear ) I will take my revenge wait and see Jeon.( Death glare )

( Jack drag kang from there whole kang family followed them )

Jungkook look at tae who is witnessing everything with teary eyes he walk and stand infront of him.

Mr.k:: get away from him. ( Shout try to reach them but soon his hands got grip by some bodyguards )

Kim family trap by jk bodyguards. Tae got worried..

Jk:: don't worry I will not hurt them. ( Soft )

tae look at the other, tae feel his heart will burst, he feel extreme happy and grateful towards jk for Saving him from that creep.

Tae eyes widen by jk action who kneel infront of him and hold his one hand  softly.

Jk:: I want to marry you now, whats your answer ?? You can reject me if you don't want to. ( Soft  )

Tae got shock , is it real, the great jk is asking him to marry him. He was thinking deeply but his trance was broken by mr.kim shout.

Mr.k:: I will kill you tae, just...( Before he completes , jk eyed the bodyguard ,who slap mr.kim making others gasp.)

Jk:: words doll ( slow deep voice )

Tae got a heart attack, his dream flash in his mind.

He nodded his head with teary eyes,

Jk gave a peck to tae back hand where that creep make a bruise. He stood up then hold tae both hands like he was holding a soft petal.

Jk talk few things with priest who started again.

While the whole place got silent, tae Don't know why he accept to marry him but deep down he feel like he done the right thing. Even though he personally don't know about jk , he believes jk will save him from his family.

Priest:: do you Jeon jungkook take Kim taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband??

Jk::I do ( little smile )

priest:: do you kim taehyung take Jeon jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband??

Jk wipe tae tears and hold his waist who look like broke anytime.

Tae::..I. do ( boxy smile )

Then priest anounce them as husbands now it's time for the kiss. Tae feel anxious he look down but jk lift tae chin up and make a eye contact like asking him permission. Tae nodded his head with red cheeks.

Jk press his lips on tae forehead shocking tae, he thought jk is gonna kiss him on the lips though.

Tae feel care which he didn't get from his family.

Jk:: shall we go sweet. ( Tae blushed by the name, tae look at his family with sad eyes , even though they didn't treat him like a human , he love them enough to request jk )

Tae:: you will release them right?? ( Tiny )

Jk:: do you want me to?? ( Tae nodded his head ) ok I will. ( Tae nodded happily ,he gave a smile to namgi who look at them with smile, they get happy when they saw how jk treated tae , they know jk is a cold person, they also get feared what jk married tae in the name of revenge but something change their mind it was jk eyes on tae shows a pure care and affection )

______________________________________

Vote and comment.