chapter 32

Tae is reading some files, while jk is sleeping soundly hugging aera to his chest who is also sleeping.

Tae patting their head time to time, after few minutes he closed the files and slide himself beside jk, he look at his hubby sleepy figure with lot's of love and affection. He caresses jk cheeks,

Tae:: I don't know hubby how much i am lucky, I got you as my husband. ( Vulnerable ) I know your hiding everything inside you just because you don't want me to get hurt., Why hubby?? Why are you loving me this much?? ( Tears )

Tae slowly took aera from jk grip and placed her beside them. Tae lay on top of jk by keeping his whole weight on him making jk stir up, tae nuzzle his face in jk crook of neck, he smiled when jk hands automatically cover him protectively. Jk slowly opened his eyes and saw tae nuzzling his face in his chest. Jk stroke tae hair who look at him, jk peck tae forehead.

Jk::is my doll feeling unwell?? ( Soft )

Tae look at him with unknown eyes how this man know everything about him,

Tae::no hubby I am good. ( Kiss jk cheeks )

Jk caresses tae cheeks and look beside him only to chuckle, so tae kept aera beside them and lay on top of him.

Jk tighten his grip on tae,

Tae:: hubby shall we go somewhere far away from here for few days. ( Playing with jk marriage ring )

Jk hummed ,

Tae:: words hubby ( tease )

Jk chuckled,

Jk:: sure doll. ( Jk swap their position, now tae is in top of tae, who look at him with red cheeks, ) I can't believe your are the one who broke me by your little tae. ( Tease )

Tae hit jk chest and bite his cheeks harshly who hiss and laugh at tae tomato cheeks. Jk kiss tae all over the face who giggle and show his boxy smile.

Tae:: hub.by sto.p ha.ha hahaha ( tae feel tickle )

On the other side::

It was a funeral ceremony, hanuel is sitting infront of his sister photo with a pale face, he have no expression, his dad is also in prison, many people's arrested because of the evidence leaked, wook and hyuk standing in the corner with pity eyes.

Han stood up abruptly, he look at wook who nodded his head and han left followed by hyuk and wook, han  went to the prison to see his dad.

Han is not wearing his mask, he can just enter inside, because no one knows his identity, he visit Kim Hyun bin.

He is now sitting infront of Kim Hyun bin who is looking at him with hatred, disgust eyes.

H.b ::you have audacity to visit me after done this shit. ( Spit on han face, Fuming in anger )

Han look down,

H.b::your just a worst piece of shit, you lost to a simple man, who have nothing. YOUR A FUCKING MAFIA HANUEL , MAFIA KING.. DO YOU REMEMBER THAT.. ( shout in anger )

Han fist his hands, he didn't lift his head..

H.b:: my Mi.na my Mina is dead han, my mi..na ( started to cry )

H.b:: I don't know what you will do, just kill his entire family, his entire FAMILY GOT IT. I WANT HIM DEAD HANUEL I WANT HIM DEAD....( breathing heavily )

H.b:: meet me after you destroy him...( Order )

Hanuel stood up with a unknown eyes, and left from there...hyunbin is raging...

In Jeon mansion::

Yoongi is sitting quietly, while jimin is trying hard to feed his appa who refused to eat, nothing its enwoo and yn is missing, while mrs.jeon left this world, yoongi and joonie company then Jeon company is totally destroyed, Kai company too...

Jm:: appa please eat something ( plead )

Mr.j:: I want to see jungkook ( unknown eyes )

Jm:: bu..t ( mr.jeon stood up with a determination )

Mr.j:: I want to see him ( left followed by jm and Yg )

Now mr.jeon is ringing the bell of taekook house like a mad man...

Mr.j:: open the door jungkook ( shout )

Soon the door opened by taehyung who look at mr.jeon with sad eyes.

Mr.jeon enter inside , followed by others, he saw jk is sitting in the living room aera is sitting on jk lap. Jk saw him and raise his brows..

Jm and Yg gulp , tae lift aera from jk..

Mr.jeon hold jk collar and his eyes are filled tears , while tae got worried but jk eyed him and nodded his head, tae got it and stand still...

Mr.j:: why?? WHY ?? WHY?? WHY DID YOU RUINED OUR HAPPY FAMILY?? WHY DID YOU KILLED YOUR EOMMA?? ( crying hard feeling extreme anger and pain ) I k.now..you kidnapped enw..oo right??( Tears flowing from his eyes ,jm is also crying in Yg arms )

Jk removed mr.jeon hands from his collar and adjust his shirt,

Jk:: done then leave. ( Cold face )

Mr.jeon got angry, he hold jk hands who ready to leave,..

Mr.j:: I don't care , do you want to kill me then kill me , but before that why ruin our family.. ( swollen eyes )

Jk went near mr.jeon face and whisper make others shiver..

Jk:: you don't know why I killed your wife ?? ( Dark voice )

Mr.jeon left jk hands and look down feeling nervous, jk took one step make mr.jeon took one back step..

Jk:: so you don't know why I kidnapped enwoo?? ( Walk further, mr.jeon leg hit on the sofa and he fall on the sofa )

Jk went near his ears,...

Jk:: about enwoo I already killed him. ( Whisper )

Mr.jeon widen his eyes and he cry harder.

Jk:: stood up and stand properly..( he turn to leave but stopped when ..)

Mr.j:: can't you punish th.em instead of killing t..hem, can't you forgive them , they are your fam...( He stopped when jk punch the glass table beside him which broke into pieces, others flinch badly, tae widen his eyes when he saw jk bloody knuckles ,he give aera to jm and run to bring the first aid kit.)

______________________________________

Au:: guys first of all, this book is going to finish within seven to nine parts..

There is a big twist waiting for you all, and any guesses , let see who found out about my hidden details....