chapter 27

In a old house, condition is too bad, it was deep inside the forest, a small two years old baby wearing a torn clothes and looking dirty, she is crying badly, her tummy is aching because her care giver didn't gave anything to her to eat , it's been three days, her caregiver didn't come. The small baby alone in the broken wooden house.

That baby have bruise on her small fragile body and burn marks too. She tripped fall on the floor with a loud thud make her knees got bleed, she cried hardly..

??:: mu..ma..mum.mma ah..( sobbing )

She slowly stood up holding the chair with a wobbly steps she keep walking towards the door. She look at the door with her doe eyes filled with tears, her diaper was already full, she feel itchy on her private part, but that small child don't know what to do. She knock the door multiple times.

??:: Mum..mum..mum. hun.gly.( cry )

She don't know any other word other than mum and hungry, she stopped his cry abruptly when she saw a butterfly flying above her head, she giggled and  showed her boxy smile. She forget her pain and giggling and trying to catch the butterfly with her wobbly steps.

Then after few minutes of chasing the butterfly, she got tired and sit on the floor then slowly lay down on the cold floor covering her small face with her tiny hands and mumbling mum, she slept, the whole house echoing her sweet cute snores.

After few hours of sleep that kid woke up while rubbing her eyes with her tiny hands, she sit on the floor and look at the closed door with teary eyes. Suddenly door opened getting her attention when sunlight enter inside the dark house. She lift her head and blink her eyes looking at the unknown person she never seen, she quickly stood up and hide behind the chair and look at the new person with  teary eyes.

??:: Mum.mum..( tiny )

The person slowly come near her and bend down to her level with a teary eyes.

??:: Aera ( deep voice )

He lift his hands and touch her cheeks, tears flowing from his doe eyes. He is none other than Kim jungkook.

Jk lift her and hug her to his chest, aera flinched a little but she felt soo warm ,so she snuggled in jk chest who is crying hard , jk heart is piercing after witnessing his daughter condition. His doll will definitely broke if he see aera in this condition.

Jk cup aera cheeks, he saw how aera is exactly like his doll, expect the eyes which look like him. Jk pepper kisses to aera whole face who felt tickle so she giggled. Jk sense aera scratching her thighs time to time, he removed aera underwear and removed the diaper, he saw red marks on aera bum and thighs.

Jk heart clenched, he lift aera who keep nuzzling her face in jk chest finding very warm and comfy.

Ae:: hu.ngly ( tiny )

Jk fist his hands, his eyes are soo red , he heart is burning like hell.

Jk kissed her head and left from there holding her tightly.

After few minutes, jk is now standing outside the hospital, doctor checking aera condition. Doctor came out with teary eyes,.

Jk:: how is she?? ( Cracking voice )

D:: someone beat her brutally, I don't know how  that little bean  handle everything till now, he have burn marks too mr.kim, she didn't ate anything for two to three days, her body condition is too weak. She is alright now just give her healthy food and importantly love and care.

Jk closed his eyes tightly and his nails piercing his palm, doctor left after telling aera condition to jk who went inside the door and saw his princess sleeping peacefully like his doll.