chapter 35

When a whistling sound echoed in the mansion. Hyunbin and Minho saw who is that..

It was wook and hyuk, and one more person was beside them in tied position. It was none other than Kim taehyung.

Hyunbin and minho smirked.

Han slowly look up when he felt someone presence...

Hyun:: look at him my sweet son in law...your sweet family which you try to save...( Laugh like a maniac )

Han fisted his hands and saw tae who slowly stir up.

Minho went near tae and grip his jaw who look at him with fire eyes..

Mh:: see see that look on your eyes..your in my hands fucker. I can do anything with you..

press tae feet by his shoes but tae closed his eyes feeling pain.

Few hours before:::

Jk was standing in the bathroom looking at himself in the mirror, he washed his mouth after puking out. He came out of his room and took his car keys. He came down and saw tae who is cooking and aera who is bitting tae legs with her cute teeth making tae shout at her cutely.

Jk Chuckled and went to them, he back hug tae who lean into his chest.
Aera tug jk pant who lift her..

Jk::doll I have some work I will be back soon. ( Soft )

Tae nodded his head and peck jk lips who kiss his forehead and tickle aera who laugh hard and bite jk nose who Chuckled.

Jk:: aren't you like to bite everyone, are you a dog princess?.( aera nodded her head like she understand what his eomma is saying )

This made tae and kook burst into laugh...

Soon jk left, tae look at aera and swing her who giggled..

After few minutes, tae make aera sleep...soon he  got an video from unknown number.

It shows jk got kidnapped make tae breath hitch..tae become panick and try to call jk again and again but jk is not picking up.

While tae call the number where he got the video..

His hands are trembling...

Soon the call got pick up,

Tae:: hello who the heck are you?? What happen to my hubby?? ( Shout in his deep voice )

??:: If you want to see your husband  alive ,come to nearby park soon.

And that's how he got kidnapped by wook and Hyun.

On the other hand it was a fake video and jk phone was stolen..

Let's see what hyunbin is doing...

Hyunbin sit infront of  han and tae who look at him without any fear, this is what he hate to the core..he gritted his teeth, why the heck they are this much brave.

Tae:: where is my husband??( Deep voice )

Hyunbin Chuckled,

Han:: the.y tr.icked you, they didn't kid.n..appe.d my hyung. ( Weak )

Tae look at him and saw how brutally they beat him, what's happening here president tied his own son moreover han calling jk as his own hyung..tae know han is mafia by looking at the file in their house. Why they kidnapped them.

Minho took his knife and went near tae who look at him,

Minho kept his knife on tae cheeks and press a little make the place bleed.

Han started to laugh making others look at him, han look at others and smirk like a creep.

Han:: are not yo.u people welcoming your de.ath. you touched a wrong person hy..unbin. and you ( point at Minho who look at him ) you make him bleed, my hy..ung presious doll. Just wa.it and see how th.at man ru.in you. ( Dark )

Minho cleared his throat and took his knife away.

Hyun:: how can he found this place bastard?? After killing you two ,my next target is him..your are the reason behind my fall..( slap han who again chuckled )

Han:: what do you t..hink ,I am the one behind your fall, no no no..( Hyun raises his brows )till now my every action is planned and put you down under my feet is none other than my hyung Kim jungkook. ( Tae widen his eyes )

Hyun look at Minho who was also shocked.

Hyun press han cut on his chest who hiss and breath heavily..

Hyun:: what the fuck are you blabbering..( shout in anger )

Hyunbin look at Minho..

Han:: everything is going well, but this fucker ( point at Minho who look at him with anger eyes ) enter into hyung happy life, he is the one behind hyung acc.ident.( tae fist his hands and look at Minho with red eyes )

Hyunbin hold Minho collar and shook him with anger..

Hyun:: what this fucker is blabbering Minho?? ( Minho look down )

Han::just leave his husband otherwise ,Minho ( Minho look at him ) he will kill your en..tire family, I swear he will do ,he won't hesitate to kill your two years old gran..daughter if anything happens to his husband.. ( Minho breath hitch )

Minho for the first time got fear in his life.., he thought everything till now planned by hanuel but the real one is still outside making Minho shiver..

Minho turn to hyunbin and hold his hands.

Mh:: let them free ( plead )

Hyun took his hand away and look at Minho with what the fuck look.

Wook and hyuk watching everything with confused eyes, they first time saw Minho this much in fear and mostly shivering.

Hyun:: what's your hiding Minho??( Hold him near his chest )

Minho kept his head on hyunbin chest..

Han:: what a lov..ely couple..( sarcastic laugh )

Tae:: couple?? ( Tae really have no idea but he know one thing his husband is the reason behind everything )

Han:: yes yes bro..ther in law..

Soon hyunbin took out a gun and point at tae,

Hyun:: whoever your husband is..I don't care let's see how he gonna handle your death , I want him to feel hell, he killed my daughter...( Shout and point at tae forehead )

Han:: do you k..now who killed your precious daughter Mina??

Hyunbin blood boiled when..

Han:: it was me, I was the one who killed her..( proud )

Wook and hyuk get shocked but how these two always monitoring han movements and tell everything to Minho then how??

Han can sense a very small sound well, he smirked...

Hyunbin felt like his head will explode, he wants to know every truth

Han:: he is coming..( tae look at him and got it )

a car came inside after breaking the door and parked near hyunbin who fell on the floor..

____________________________________

Vote and comment....

About Kim hanuel and gukk..why can't people have same face will love eachother, they aren't siblings and blood related so why not??

Anyway I am not going to focus on them..