chapter 10

Tae is thinking about jk words, he is now in the room where jk is in the bathroom.

Tae:: is it true?? Is he really want to take my first name?? ( Red cheeks )

Tae placed his hands on his chest,

Tae:: can you please stop beating fast. ( Scold )

Jk came out wiping his hair wearing a black paijama.

Jk:: done scolding your heart doll.  ( Chuckle )

Tae took his hand away, he look down, jk sit beside him make him nervous. Jk lift tae chin met the most gorgeous deep like ocean eyes.

Jk:: don't lower your head infront of anyone got it?? ( Soft )

Jk slowly caresses tae smooth hair. Tae look at him with soo much emotions. Jk placed a kiss on tae forehead who closed his eyes feeling his husband care. Jk covered him properly , tae widen his eyes when jk touch his foot and started to examine it.

Tae:: what are you doing?? ( Try  to took his foot from jk grip but jk is strong )

Jk:: you have red marks, is the new shoes doesn't fit you?? (Worried )

Tae:: it's okay husband, I will adjust. ( Jk look at him for few minutes )

Jk:: good night doll ( left to the sofa and laid on it )

Tae:: good night ( soft )

Both slept with a sweet smile decorating on their lips.

After one hour, tae opened his eyes. He slowly got up from his place, he look at jk sleepy figure and smiled wholeheartedly then he tiptoeing to the balcony without disturbing jk sleep.

Tae mesmerize by the view, stars are shining and the moon looking gorgeous. Soon a tear slip from his eyes. He was fearing each second this shouldn't be his dream. How come he become lucky to get a husband like jungkook.

Just in one day his life totally changed, he have a caring and loving husband , and he is going to chase his dream, everything is like a miracle. Why jungkook choosed him?? Why him ?? But he know one thing jungkook care is true there is nothing a fake in it.

Tae smiled at the moon,

Tae:: your not that much beautiful than my bunny. ( Proud )

Tae flinched badly when a blanket wrapped around him with a deep voice.

jk:: Ohh really I am that much beautiful. ( Cover tae properly )

Tae look at him fondly with a beating heart.

Jk:: you should cover yourself properly, see how your shivering. ( scold )

Tae pout, jk shook his head with a smile.

Tae:: thank you ( look away when jk eyes landed on him )

Jk:: for what?? ( Still staring at tae eyes )

Tae:: for everything you done for m...( jk kiss his nose, so tae shut his mouth )

Jk:: don't make me a stranger doll. I am your husband. Come let's go inside. ( Drag tae who smiled at him )

Next day::

Jk is fixing his suit , while tae watching him with a dull, he don't want jk to leave as he don't know anyone here. Yes jk is leaving to office for a very important project. To his surprise jk bought him a comfy and large size shoes for tae who get a warm feeling.

They came downstairs, both went to dinning table. Tae look at jeons who are curiously looking at him. They all had breakfast. Jk look at tae,

Jk:: do you want to come with me??

Tae:: can I?? ( Sparkle eyes )

Jk Chuckled and nodded his head.

Soon they both left to jk company.

Tae was very exited, his every dream is becoming true. First he want to meet jungkook and now he is his husband, then he want to visit jk company atleast once.

The car stopped infront of a huge company. Tae got nervous and hold jk hands who give a smile to him.

Both are heading towards jk cabin and the place were pin drop silent, tae look at the employees who are working without any distraction.

Jk opened the door for tae who entered inside but widen his eyes by the view outside, it was top floor and glass wall looking soo beautiful. Tae heart skip a beat when his eyes landed on the photo which was hanging on the wall. It was a huge image, and that is his image.

Tae eyes wetted again but he blink his eyes in order to stop his tears.

Jk:: how is my cabin ?? ( Make tae sit on his chair and he lean on the table )

Jk stroke tae hair smoothly with soo much love.

tae look down he  can't control his over whembling emotions.

Tae hug jk waist who startled, he nuzzle his face in jk waist.

Jk:: are you hungry?? Do you want something?? ( Tae shook his head and hug him tightly )

Tae:: can you stop being soo gentle with me?? I can't handle your care?? ( Look at jk eyes who cup his face with a deep intense stare )

Jk gave a long peck on tae forehead.

Tae:: are you a stalker husband?? ( Chuckled when he saw a frown expression on jk face ) when did you took that picture?? ( Point the photo on the wall ) I am sure it before our marriage.

Tae guessed it because, he is wearing a loose and old clothes then his broken glasses on the picture. Tae is now using the lens that namjoon gave him on the time of his wedding.

Tae look at jk with curious eyes,

Jk:: secret doll. ( Bite his lips to prevent him from laughing because tae is glaring at him. Literally no one have guts to glare at jk but his cute husband is precious for him )

Tae look away with a puffy cheeks in anger, that's it jk started to laugh then pinch tae cheeks who pout.

Jk:: your soo cute ( cooed at tae big eyes and pink cheeks )

Tae:: hubby please tell me na ( whine )

Jk breath stuck, his heart started to race fast.

Soon they got disturbed by a knock.

jk secretary lia came inside with a calm face.

Lia:: sir it's time to leave for meeting. ( Professional )

Jk:: do you want to come or you want to sit here? ( Soft )

Tae make a thinking face looking hella cute , Lia cooed internally if she show in her face then she will get kicked out.

Tae:: let's go. ( Command )

Lia gulp in fear, jk don't like anyone speak in this manner to him but to her shock jk smiled?? Smiled????

Lia( mind ):: am I dreaming?? I need to share this news with my baby and I need to ask her whether we can adopt this boy. ( Cooed at tae )

On the other side::

??:: Sir we got a clue, he was kidnapped by our servant Mina. She is now in our basement.( Bow )

??:: THAT BITCH.

______________________________________

Vote and comment