Triple H-My Good Little Helper

Magsimula sa umpisa

You used your other hand to fondle with his balls, a deep moan erupting from his throat. You smiled getting that reaction out of him. His eyes opened, looking down at you, your mouth stuffed with his cock.

"Shit, let me fuck your mouth, please." You let him do as he pleased, wanting him to get the stress out of his body.

His hand held each side of your face as he thrusted his hips up. You tried to relax your jaw, feeling his cock stretch your mouth open wider, but it was too much. The gagging noises coming from you could be heard around the office as tears blurred your vision.

Your hands gripped his meaty thigh, steadying yourself as he used your mouth. "Ah, fuck." Triple H groaned out before letting you come off his cock with a cough. You coughed, breathing in and out, trying to get air in your lungs.

Triple H let you recover for a slight second before picking you up and bending you over his desk. You stood there, letting him pull your skirt down your legs, a satisfied hum coming from behind you. "Good girl. Not wearing any panties like I told you too." Triple H's hand rubbed your ass, kneading the soft flesh.

You let out a soft whimper, attempting to push your ass back against him which caused a laugh to come from him. "Needy, aren't ya?" You whined. "Please fuck me, Sir. Need you to take your stress out on me."

Triple H was quiet as he dug in the bottom drawer of his desk and pulled out a condom. He used his teeth to rip open the package before sliding the condom on his cock.

Meanwhile, you were growing bratty and whiny, babbling pleads. "Please fuck me, Sir. I promise I'll be good! I swear I will, just wanna feel your-" Your sentence was cut off by a moan, feeling his cock slowly slip into your wet heat.

Triple H groaned, feeling your cunt squeeze his cock as soon as he bottomed out. He gave you a short minute to adjust to his size before slowly pushing his hips forward.

His hands spread your cheeks apart, grumbling at the way his cock disappeared in you. "God, look at that." You tried to turn your head around to see what he was talking about, but your head was harshly pushed on the desk.

You let out a small grunt, closing your eyes. "Don't move, just let me use you." The sudden small strokes of his hips turned into hard thrusts in a matter of seconds, making you scramble to hold onto the desk.
Things began to fall from the desk such as pens, papers, and even his lunch, but he didn't seem to care.

The sound of skin clapping filled the room as Triple H picked up his pace. His hips roughly slapped against your ass, his cock seemingly hitting spots you didn't know exist.

"Your cunt's so warm and tight. You're nothing, but a hole for me to use." Triple H muttered under his breath, as you clenched down on him. You should be offended by his words, but they only riled you up.

"Such a good girl, letting me take my stress out on your pretty body." His voice was a blur to you, as it all sounded muffled.

You were so focused on him and his cock, completely forgetting that you were at work until Triple H's phone began to ring.

You thought he would ignore it and let it keep ringing, or even just decline the call, but instead, he answered it, putting it on speaker, so you could hear.

"Hey, Hunter! You busy right now?" It was Shawn, a good friend of his. "What's up Shawn?" You listened as the two talked as if you weren't bent over a desk, getting your brains fucked out.

"Ah no, I'm not busy, what's up?" You had to cover your mouth with your hand, muffling your sweet sounds as the two talked.

The worst part of it all was that Shawn was a chatterbox. He just kept talking and talking and talking until your ears blew off.

Finally for what seemed like 10 minutes, but was only 5, he said his goodbyes. "Alright man, well I would get outta your hair if you had any, but not anymore!" Shawn joked earning a deep laugh from Triple H which caused your eyes to roll back.

"I'll see ya next week, and oh! Tell that sexy assistant of yours that I might need her for a week, if y'know what I mean." Your eyes grew wide hearing what Shawn said. "Well do. I'm sure we could make up something sometime next week." Then the call ended.

You ripped your hand off your mouth, a loud moan spilling from you. "Oh my god! You're fucking me so good, Sir!" Triple H's ego boosted at your praise, your hair suddenly getting yanked back.

"Heard what Shawn said? He said he wanted to make an arrangement next week. Got such a good cunt, my friends wanna fuck ya." You moaned at that.

The thought of getting fucked by his friend or even getting fucked by him and his friend at the same time had you so close to your release. "Oh, you like that, don't you? Go on. Cum for me." It only took a couple of thrusts until you came, body falling limp on the desk.

If it wasn't for Triple H holding your waist and your small grip on the desk, you would've fell. "Ah shit, I'm cumming!" Triple H came right after you, releasing his load into the condom with a groan.

He gently pulled out, pulling the full condom off his cock and throwing it into a nearby trash can. He looked down at your body, still bent over, back rising and falling. He grabbed his pants and put them on.

You watched with hazy eyes as he grabbed his suit jacket and put it over your shoulders. "Gonna take you home with me for being my good little helper today. I'm gonna take such good care of you when we get to my house." He lastly said before picking you up and carrying you out the back door.