Chapter Seven

*Cameron*

"What the hell are you doing here?" I demanded as Sia walks through the door of where I work.

He was the last person I wanted to see right now. Especially after last night's little fantasy I had of him. Which still made me feel embarrassed as heat rises on my neck and cheeks. My shift had just ended, and I was in the back changing out of my uniform to put in my designated locker that was given me my first day here.

The Leaf was a godsend.

The owner, Bill, took a chance on me even knowing I was an omega. When I first saw the sign in the window I was hopeful yet scared at the same time. I was let down seven times that day already because of what I was and not what was on my resume. It was disheartening to learn that people still held the old prejudice that Omegas shouldn't be allowed to work in the workforce.

But Bill was beyond that.

Once he remembered me from asking around about supplies of Tristan's party and telling him I just moved here he hired me instantly. Looking at my resume he was surprised I had any work experience at all. But having customer service experience boosted my chances and I was glad I was lucky enough to find people in the city that took the risk.

I ensured him that I wouldn't cause any trouble and that I take my suppressants seriously. I even had a regular heat cycle that I was happy to jot down for him for future use. Bill was a Beta so there was no issue there but that also meant he wouldn't be able to spot when pheromones got out of hand. Knowing when to expect my days off I informed that he wouldn't have to worry about me requesting any other time off since it will be a monthly thing.

I've only been here two weeks and already things were going downhill if Sia was here in the back holding a uniform of the night shift. That wasn't a good sign. Not to mention he now knew where I worked.

He stops in his tracks with wide eyes.

"What am I doing here, what are you doing here?" He looks at my getup, of what was left of it anyways.

I was still wearing the pants, but I had already discarded the white button up shirt and apron we had to wear. Safe to say I was naked up top. My chest completely bared to his view. The thing about us male Omegas was we were slim. While I like to workout a little it was enough to give me a defined tone. We were also faired skinned and soft looking.

He just kept staring at my bare chest causing me to heat up even more and quickly throwing my long sleeve shirt on me as fast as I could. The action snapped him out of his daze, and I watch as a slow redness creeps on his cheeks. He quickly averts his eyes from me making me quirk my own.

Huh. Most Alphas were unfazed of their rude obscurities when it came to omegas. Sia truly looked embarrassed to be caught staring. That was new.

"I happen to work here." I can't help snapping as I take out my jeans.

Crap. I can't change here in front of him. I'll have to go to the bathro- "What are you doing?" I nearly shout at him as every hair on my body stands on end watching him roughly take his shirt off in front of me.

He stops midway with a frown. "Changing?"

"W-Why?" I stupidly ask.

Of course I know why. He must have gotten hired for the night shift when Leo quit last night. Awfully fast to hire a new person but at least Bill didn't have to stress on it for long. But why him of all people?

"Because I work here now too?" He slowly states into a question.

I quickly look away as he throws his shirt in his new locker. Holy shit did he have a body on him. Trying my best to ignore the specimen next to me with his perfect fucking abs and gorgeous toned body I quickly slam my locker door and head out to the bathroom.