Chapter Twenty Two

*Axel*

I walk through the double doors of the Nolan mansion just to come across Han screaming at the top of his lungs. I slowly stop with Thomas just beside me. Carefully looking around the foyer there were bodyguards stationed by every doorway as there always was. Their faces were impassive but the sweat on their skin told me they were downright terrified right now.

And I couldn't mistake the strong powerful pheromones coming from the study room where Han spent most of his time scheming and plotting his evil deeds. It was a disgusting scent and one that always filled me with rage and nausea. I made sure to get my own pheromones back in check before leaving the house.

But during these times when Han was completely unreasonable and out of control with his anger it was hard to hold them back. We all knew better than to release our own alpha status, even though none of them, aside from Thomas and my birth father, knew about my hidden one.

A slight fear pierced through me at the thought of my birth father being the one in that room being yelled at. But it soon slips away when I take a few more steps, turning the corner where the study was located at and paused to see him standing in front of the doors wringing his hands in apprehension and his face in a mask of worry.

Thankfully he was wearing a large t-shirt to hide his growing bump, but it was only a matter of time before the scent of the unborn child can be detected if not already. Which was why he started wearing an offensive perfume to mask his own smell.

Hearing our footsteps, he turns to us as tears were gathered in his beautiful blue eyes. He quickly runs over to us. At forty-one years old, he still looked as young as the age I was now. Only dominate Omegas seem to have that blessing. Not a single wrinkle could be seen on his face and if it wasn't for the slight greying in his dark hair you would have never guessed he had two full grown children that were starting to look older than he was.

"What's going on?" Thomas immediately asks as he takes a hold of his shoulders to peer down at him with his own concern.

"I-It's Lincoln." Andi whispers with a tremble in his voice.

Lincoln? Han was yelling at Lincoln like this, but...why?

I've never seen my birth father act like this with Lincoln before. What was causing him to show emotion for the son that he always seemed to have resented? I watch as he clutches onto Thomas tightly and continues to whisper,

"It's my fault he's in there right now. W-What if h-he hurts him?" He starts crying, leaving me a bit flabbergasted.

He was crying over Lincoln. The son who showed no emotion, no love for either of us. Lincoln ignored the two of us at best, sometimes I would get a glare or two, maybe even a hateful stare, but he never so much spoke a word to any of us and was always off doing his own thing. The only time we interacted with him was when it came to finding a male Omega for him.

"Tell me exactly what had happened." Thomas softly asks him.

Andi quickly tries to control his emotions as he looks around carefully at the people that were nearby. Pulling us closer he says,

"I have been nesting lately and I was going through all my belongings trying to defuse the urge to completely immerse myself in yours," He gives Thomas a pleading look at that. "And I was scattering the stuff everywhere in the hall trying to figure out a way to keep myself calm and didn't realize that the test was laid out in the open on top of the box for my keepsakes."

Oh shit. He was talking about the pregnancy test.

Both me and Thomas have warned him it wasn't such a good idea to keep it. But he argued that he had kept mine and wanted to do the same for this child. I knew it was going to bite us in the ass one day. But where does Lincoln come into this?