Chapter Thirty

*Tristan*

Hot. I felt hot and...super fucking horny.

There were tingles everywhere on my body and every little movement I made caused sensitive friction against both my cock and my hole. It was also uncomfortable being in my underwear. If I thought precum was making them wet, it wasn't compared to anything that the back was producing.

I've read about Omega's slick, but this was the actual first time I was experiencing it. While I felt nothing but sick to my stomach with James and the others, as soon as I felt Axel's pheromones I instantly became calm and safe.

Then once he touched me it was like an instant inferno erupted and I felt desire, pleasure, and ecstasy. I wanted him to touch me, to dominate me, to make me completely his. It was like my body had a mind of its own and it was like it had been starving for years, waiting for the perfect opportunity to devour this gorgeous specimen right before us.

There was no second thoughts, no hesitation, no doubts whatsoever that this man, this Alpha was meant to be ours. That we were meant to be his wholeheartedly.

When he started denying me his dick I never felt such sadness, such unwantedness, that I nearly burst into tears thinking that I wasn't good enough, wasn't experienced enough for him. It was heart breaking.

Until he slams his mouth onto mine and everything just felt so...right.

His tongue was hot against mine and I gave him all the access he wanted. He could have every single piece of me, every inch of skin, every pore, every fiber, every follicle, everything. His large hands encircle my waist, lifting my shirt and sweater that I still wore. My heated skin shivered at his touch and I couldn't help sighing in bliss from it.

On instinct, I raise my arms and the weight of the clothes was lifted and the sense of freedom felt absolutely marvelous. I whimper from the disconnection of our lips, but once free he came right back to me like a savage beast.

I'm lifted into the air suddenly and I instinctively wrap my legs and arms around him. He walks to the bed and together we fall on top of it, not breaking our connection. The weight of his body on mine felt amazing and my skin shivered once again.

Something was beginning to build, making me feel highly anxious and very, very impatient. I start to squirm underneath him, seeking for what...I didn't know. But whatever it was I needed it bad, like really bad.

My squirming caused me to rub up against his hard length and we both shook uncontrollably from the friction it created. Releasing my lips, I softly hear him say,

"Fucking hell."

I wanted his lips back on mine again, but instead, he starts leaving kisses down my throat, to my collarbone, to my chest where he takes one nipple straight into his mouth and gently sucks on the tip.

I nearly jump clean off the bed with a little yelp at the pleasure it evoked inside of me. I feel his smile against my highly sensitive flesh and then he continues to travel further south. My breathing was becoming a little more difficult the further he descended, heading for even more sensitive areas.

But all I could do is watch him as he did whatever he liked with my body. While he starts playing with my naval, slipping his tongue in and out then all around very slowly he stares right up at me and I couldn't help the small growl passing my lips.

Both our eyes widen in shock. Did that sound really come out of me just now? His eyes turn darker suddenly with a hint of yellow emerging. It was mesmerizing to watch.

"That was sexy as fuck." He mumbles, his voice going a bit deeper than before.

Raking his hands down my sides I feel heat and tingles galore left behind in his trail. Then he encircles my waist again until he reaches my pants button and zipper. With a blink of an eye, he undid both, way faster than I ever could, and I'm suddenly jostled halfway off the bed as he rips them both down and clean off my body.

My dick springs free hitting my belly and I was completely exposed to him. My cheeks heat in slight embarrassment but I couldn't look away from him. He stood there staring down at me and for a few moments neither of us said anything.

If his eyes could get any darker, I'd be surprised.

"You're beautiful." He whispers and the heat of my cheeks turned to fire.

I squirm again impatiently. "Axel, please." I breathed out and then like lightning fast he rips his shirt off, buttons flying everywhere and my eyes feasted on his chest that rippled with clean cut muscles.

Underneath the clothes he didn't seem like an overly large guy. But seeing him like this...there was absolutely no denying he was all Alpha through and through. He doesn't wait a second longer as he bends back down and I thought he was going to lay on top of me again but instead he takes the back of my knees and pushes them forward, completely exposing my hole.

I squeak just as he says, "Fuck, you're so wet."

I gasp in pleasant surprise as he glides a finger across the most sensitive part of me, feeling his warmth and the large amount of secretion I made just from that one area.

"You're more than just wet, you're dripping." He groans and before I could comment he bends his head down and I jerk violently at the sudden evasion of his hot tongue licking where he had just touched.

"A-Axel?" I gasp with shock.

"Mm." Was all he says as he practically licks me clean.

Then he does something even more unexpected and damn near mind blowing. His tongue dives right into my hole and begins eating it out like a man starving. Pushing my legs further, he lifts me halfway off the bed to get even better access and holy shit was the stimulation fucking amazing.

Throwing my head back my eyes roll in the back of my head as I cling to the comforter for dear life. There was a burning sensation building deep inside me, something that I never felt before. My breathing starts to become shallow, and my abdomen begins to tighten. Pleasure washes over me in large amounts of waves, causing my body to start shaking all on its own.

And just when I didn't think I could take anymore he takes a hold of my cock and slowly starts stroking it.

I was gasping, that building rising higher and higher, the pulsing throbbing in magnitude of wave after wave of pleasure. Tears sprang to my eyes as I scream out his name just as I came first from the back and then from the front, getting my cum all over my chest.

My breath literally left my lungs, leaving my body heaving from the best orgasm I've ever had. Even though I just came as hard as I did, there was still something I desperately wanted, no needed.

A sudden itching hits me, but not one where I felt I needed to scratch. No, this one was deeper, more demanding. It was like my hole wasn't nearly as satisfied and I couldn't help a pleading whimper to escape from my lips.

Axel stands back up and smirks in the most sexiest way. As he undoes his jeans he states, "We are so far from being done. And I promise, I'll give you exactly what you're seeking."

His pants and briefs fall to the ground, showcasing exactly what he was packing. I should be scared, no terrified, of that monstrous thing between his legs. But saliva waters into my mouth instead, along with a heeding feeling of anticipation.

Spreading my legs wider, I reach out my arms beckoning him, breathlessly saying, "Yes, come to me." 

You're My Angelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें