Chapter Twenty Six

*Axel*

I ran up the stairs taking the steps two at a time to get to my room. As soon as I reached it, I nearly slammed the door closed, but caught it before it could and just gently shut it and locked it. I was breathing heavily, and my cock wouldn't calm down.

Leaning against the closed door, I quickly release myself from the suddenly too tight sweats and fisted my length tightly. Closing my eyes, I try hard to calm myself down, but it wasn't working. I needed the release.

Biting my lower lip, I slowly stroke in a rhythmic motion, pleasure washing over my body as I picture Tristan down on his knees in front of me, his eyes begging me to let him have a taste. With my eyes closed, I envision that he takes my cock into his own hand, slowly jerking me off watching as his tongue sneaks out to taste my tip that oozed with precum.

My breath hitches and a groan slips past my lips as he takes me into his beautiful mouth, watching as my girth slinks past those juicy lips taking me whole. I start to stroke faster as the vision has him sucking me hard and fast. I picture him moan in bliss and I grab the back of his head, clutching a fist full of his soft white hair, slamming him down further onto my cock.

Then he would look up at me with those gorgeous eyes of his, smoldering with desire as he takes me as far as his throat would allow and with a final stroke of my hand, I give a low deep groan and watch as my cum spurts through the air and all over my hand and shirt.

I just lean there against the door, trying to catch my breath as my heart begins to beat back to normal. Holy shit, that just happened. What the hell, Axel? I couldn't help but stare at my hand that was covered in my release. I have never lost control of myself like that before.

Especially with someone as innocent as Tristan.

"Fuck." I lift off the door and head straight for my bathroom wondering just how much of my pheromones had released from this. I didn't want to influence him with it. The thought that he was only overwhelmed by my pheromones that caused him to act that way made me sick to my stomach.

I hated that Omegas did it to others, I only hoped I didn't do the same. Tristan wasn't used to other Alphas. He wouldn't even know how to defend himself if he was ever caught in the mist of raging, uncontrolled pheromones.

Turning the shower back on, because I was going to need another one, I strip my clothes off and stare at myself in the mirror. The boy was getting to me, and I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not.

The image of the book that Thomas handed me shot through my mind. I left it in the kitchen downstairs, and I don't think anyone has touched it. It slipped completely out of my mind that night. Has Tristan seen it lying there on the counter?

My hands tighten that I could have been caught with something like that. I didn't want anyone to know that I could possibly be an owner of something like that book. Damn Thomas and his nosiness. What made him think I could possibly be a mate to Tristan anyways?

A true mate. What the hell does that even mean? Was there really such as things as mates? I don't think I've ever met anyone who was mated. Bonded, yes. But that wasn't the same thing as being mated.

The image of my birth father came to mind. Had he been mated to my father? I know we can mark others as our own. It was sort of like a marriage contract that can't be voided once done unless by death.

A mark could be forced though so it wasn't the same as being mated or bonded. Just because you're marked doesn't mean you completely accepted the other wholeheartedly. I've known many relationships where an Alpha has marked an Omega only because that Omega had gotten with child. In fact, one of my friends had that happened to him.