Chapter Five

*Axel*

"Talk to me Axel, what the hell was that all about? Underage, really?" Thomas asks me as soon as we check in the hotel room.

Thomas was the only person I could trust in the Nolan clan, other than my birth father. I take off my jacket and throw it on the bed. We decided to share a room tonight than getting separate ones like we normally do. Sitting on my bed I let out the huge sigh I have been holding in since we left the Steffon residence.

"Remember when you asked about my coat last night?"

He frowns as he sits on his bed across from me. "Yeah and might I add you were very vague about it."

"Well, I came across a kid who had no protection of any kind against the rain. It seemed he had run away. I could tell he was tired, crying, and broken. He was very suspicious of me-"

"Who wouldn't be." Thomas scoffed with a grin.

"Shut up." I say, shaking my head at him with a small smile. "Anyways, as I was saying, I didn't want to freak him out more than he already was. So, I gave him my coat and called him a cab. I just didn't think that he would have been that same kid I met at the Steffon's today."

Thomas looked thoughtful for a moment. "Okay, so obviously this kid left some kind of impression on you. I mean you flat out refused him...because of his age." He stressed.

"Tommy, the kid was terrified. It was like looking at a caged animal that sat in the corner and shook in fear. I found him hiding in his closet with one side of his face bruised. It makes sense now why he ran away."

"He's too innocent." I didn't mention the emotions I felt seeing him. The connection we felt when our skin touched.

Last night in the park I was going to just walk on by. But when I saw how dissolute and forlorn he looked, I couldn't just ignore it. I try to stay away from all Omegas, whether female or male. My experiences with them were not good ones and I would rather stick with a Beta if need be.

Betas were easy to deal with. They didn't complain too much, and they were calm and understanding. They were safe. Omegas just made you go crazy with frustration and lust. They were usually high maintenance, pouted constantly and seemed helpless at anything. They were also devious and cunning when it came to getting the Alpha they wanted.

"Innocent or not Axel, Han won't care about that. We have to give him a good reason that the Omega is unsuitable."

"Deformation." I quickly say.

"What? Was there something wrong in the way he looks?" Thomas seemed concerned now.

I knew that would get his attention. Thomas's sister was born blind. It didn't matter to others that she was an Omega that had great health and strong genes to produce Alphas. No one wanted her when they found out she couldn't see. Thomas would defend his sister to the death if needed. She was such a sweet kind girl that deserved to be loved.

There was even a time that he proposed for me to give her a chance. But my preference were men. Women couldn't do it for me, not ever since one particular female nearly ruined my life, and I wasn't going to do that to his sister. She deserved a man that will love and adore her completely. I couldn't offer that. Besides, she was at least ten years older than me.

"Not that I know of. He didn't speak once to me both times that I saw him. Other than that, I think he's quite normal."

Thomas looked very confused and before he could get another word out, I quickly say, "We lie, Tommy."