Chapter Sixty Five

*Tristan*

*Three Months Later*

I sat on my sofa watching some trashy reality tv show that was far more interesting than it needed to be. Stuffing my face with potato chips and water, yes water because Axel practically scolded me for giving the baby soft drinks instead of something healthier. It wasn't like I drank it all the time and it wasn't my fault little bean was craving the junkiest junk food known to man.

Once the cravings hit it was the point of no return.

As Sia states, I'm a red eye monster when it comes to my cravings. Apparently, my eyes change an abnormal color if I don't get what I want and become a total B word to everyone until I'm satisfied. Which Axel usually immediately complies. I guess I am spoiled.

I was now the size of a soccer ball. Not very big for being nearly seven months, almost to full term in my condition. But Dr. Lee, who fully took over my care, stated it was normal. I don't know how women did this for a full nine months, I was ready to pop this kid out.

We don't know the sex yet, since we both wanted to be surprised when they were born. I had a definite feeling on what it was, but I didn't voice it out to Axel on my conclusions. I already picked out a name though. Axel was fine with whatever names, but I knew him a lot better now than I did when we first met. He wouldn't be fine with just any name.

Once the kicking started it was the most emotional, breathtaking moment of my life. Now that Han was gone, Axel was home every night. When I had him feel our baby move it became an addicting pastime for him to lay next to my side, his hand on my lower belly and patiently waited until our child announced their presence.

Just as the thought appears the baby starts kicking me uncomfortably. Leaning further down into the sofa to make room for the kid I poke them in the side mumbling,

"Stop that."

It only made them more active. Sighing deeply I say, "Little bean, you need to hurry up and get done cooking. I would like to have my bladder back you know. And it would be nice to sleep on my stomach again. Also, I was just starting to get abs, then you appeared out of nowhere and ruined that." I pout.

As if in response their foot lodges right under my ribs, making me grunt in discomfort. Pushing down on them to remove their foot, I continue to complain. "Seriously could definitely do without you trying to break a rib."

I hear a sudden chuckle to my right.

"You may not like it now, but one day you're going to miss carrying them inside you. They grow up way too fast." Andi tells me.

Sitting slightly back up, I sigh more gently while rubbing my swollen belly. The action must have soothed them since they started to quiet down again. Looking over at him I watch as he tenderly grazes the top of Shiri's mop of baby soft hair. She was peacefully sleeping on a cushioned pillow that was situated in his lap.

He had come over today when both Axel and Thomas had to go out of town for some work with Lincoln. While Han was gone, it still left a giant mess to clean up that was taking longer than expected. Andi hated being alone in the big mansion that was soon going up for sale.

Lincoln didn't want to keep it. Said too many bad memories for them all. Besides, it was a new beginning, a new chapter for all of us. Thomas wanted to get their own place, but Andi wouldn't hear of it. As long as Lincoln staying, so was he.