Chapter Thirty Two

*Tristan*

My eyes open with a start and I suddenly pop up in a sitting position, blinking away the sleep. I felt...amazing. Like my entire body was afresh with energy and recharged after years of stress, pressure, and being weighted down.

I never felt more alive in my entire life.

All my muscles were relaxed, my mind clear and I didn't feel tired at all. My skin was even glowing anew. I felt...happy.

I hear a soft sigh next to me, making me slowly look over and I couldn't help my gaze to carefully look at every line, every inch of beautiful skin that was laid out before me. I blink again, biting my lower lip as golden flesh was displayed fully for my eyes to feast on.

Axel laid there peacefully asleep with the sheets barely covering his manhood. I hungrily stare at his lower region, his hips defined, his muscles taunt and sculpted to perfection. His abs were hard yet soft too, I actually never seen so many pronounced cut muscles like his, they were so gorgeous. He wasn't big per se, but broad enough that he could encase my entire body with his.

His chest raised and fell gently with each breath that he took, his nipples a bit dark. His shoulders and arms were well chiseled, and I could seriously lean over and just bite, then lick, his collarbone it looked that sexy to me.

Then my eyes fell on his handsome face. He looked soft and so young. His skin was smooth and clear with only a hint of stubble on his cheeks. His dark hair was mussed from sleeping, a lock of hair falling just over his forehead.

I gently roll to my stomach, wincing at the twinge of my lower back, and completely stare at him like a creeper. I couldn't help it he was a god like being that deserved to be observed and worshipped for all eternity. Placing my chin into my hand I sigh with contentment as memories of the weekend come flooding back to me like a floodgate bursting open to release the pressure.

After our first time, my first time, my body didn't have nearly enough of the sexual desire it was craving. My heat cycle was off the charts after if finally got a taste of what it has been missing all these years and I couldn't stop even if I wanted to.

Axel's pheromones, his body, his gentle caring of me was like an addictive drug. I wanted it all and I was selfish with it too. Some parts were a bit hazy but very heated. I didn't sleep long as my taint was throbbing with such intensity that I woke with a fever and a drive to have something fill me to satisfaction it was damn near painful.

Waking Axel with a sloppy blowjob was just the start of it. My memories were a bit foggy, especially during the times where I was on the brink of going crazy with lust that it took me a few more moments to remember on a few of them. But when the images came to mind, it only made my cheeks flush with pleasure.

We did it multiple times, again in the bed, then in the shower, while making dinner I couldn't resist and attacked his lips as he was plating our food, watching him cook was torture, and we fucked right there on the counter. We had sex all throughout the night into early morning, only getting enough sleep until I was anxious again and needed more.

I was deliciously sore all over, a good sore that I was definitely going to feel in the next couple days. But it was so worth every discomfort.

I knew my heat cycle could last days and while the fear of being locked up again was always in the back of my mind, Axel not once ever attempted to keep me in my room, alone to deal with the matter myself. He was always there beside me, always taking care of my needs, even when I was being ridiculously demanding of his body.