Chapter Ten

*Axel*

"Sia." My voice becomes deeper, rougher as I never take my eyes off the man. "You might want to get out of here."

Sia doesn't hesitate as he dashes out of the house, leaving me to deal with these punks. Sean's son quickly comes to help his father as he charges me, but before he, or anyone else, could move I purposely blast all the pen-tup pheromones I had to offer.

All three of them instantly fall to their knees in submission. His wife curls in a ball, whimpering as she herself was an omega. My pheromones were playing on her senses more than any of them. Since they were so strong her heat manifested within seconds, causing her to moan in pleasure.

It disgusts me to no end to ever think I would pleasure that woman. I squeeze harder as Sean withers in my hand. Tears and fear overwhelms the three Alphas. I knew I was highly risking revealing myself, but I just didn't care.

I wanted to hurt them.

My mind was losing it as watching him die was giving me the satisfaction I craved. The wife wouldn't stop moaning and shivering as if my pheromones alone were stroking her in ecstasy. The two kids were holding their stomachs in pain, bowing their heads to me as the stronger Alpha among them.

I wanted them all to suffer.

"Axel! Control yourself!" Thomas yells to me from outside. "Wait! You can't go in there! You won't be able to stand his-"

Suddenly thin arms wrap themselves around me and the sweet pheromones emitting from them drastically calms my inner wolf, snapping me out of my dark thoughts. My eyes turn back to normal and I drop Sean from where I held him, not caring one bit the fall made a loud resounding thump.

"Please...don't...hurt them." The voice was weak and timid. I never heard anything like it as the beautiful sound pierced my soul.

I wanted to hear that voice again.

Breathing heavily. I look at the Steffons as they laid on the ground in a state of exhaustion. I slowly turn towards the person who still held onto me. He was so tiny and pale as he stares up at me. He looks tired and ready to pass out again. I could see that my pheromones had affected him, his checks flushed with a hint of red. But what amazes me more is that he could still stand upright while being in the presence of them.

Lifting my hand to graze his cheek, he leans into it. My chest tightens at the sensation of seeing him being comforted by that hand. I wanted nothing more than to take him and make him completely mine.

That thought scared me more than anything, even more than my stepfather.

I gently pull him away from me, hating the disconnection of our bodies. I look up at Thomas, who just stood outside on the walkway, staring at Tristan in total disbelief.

"Tommy, take Tristan and wait for me. I'm going to retrieve his belongings."

I don't dare look back down at the boy as Thomas comes and picks him back up. I nearly growl aloud seeing him in the arms of another, but I tamper it down and force myself to look away.

Without another word to the residents of this household, I stomp up the stairs and kick Tristan's door wide open, hating the lock bolts drilled into the wood. Looking around there wasn't much. I grab all his clothes that I could and check to see what else I could find. There on the dresser was a picture of a family. I instantly knew it had to be his parents. I walk over and grab that too.

"Under the bed."

I snap around to see Sia standing in the doorway. He was cautious as he looks to me, but he quickly goes under the bed and starts flinging things out from under it just to pull out a shoebox. He stands up and raises it to me and says,