Timeskip

2 years. It's been 2 years and a half since I started my traning under Danki. It was hard. Very hard. I almost died many times during the traning. But now here I am. All nice and healthy. Full harnessed by Danki. I am strong. Stronger than ever now.

After i said byes to Danki I went out of the gates of hell .

Now I am standing on top of a mountain. After i cross this mountain I will finally reach the hidden leaf village. Where I can finally take my revenge.

"I am coming Naruto. Be ready"

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Note

So as I said. I will post a very short chapter here. And here it is. Now that our Mito is all grown up and he is 12 now btw. He is standing at the top of the hell mountain as he starts  his journey to the hidden leaf village.

He is going to get revenge on his big brother. Naruto.

Will he be successful? Or he will not? Will he accepted his fate or will he return to good? Or will he stay in the darkness? .

Only the time knows. So stay tuned and wait for the next book to come out. Next book will be a full of action book. There will be many Arcs and it will be very interesting.

But at first the Brothers Arc will start. Where Mito and Naruto will finally fight each other.

So stay tuned. And for all those readers and supports to support my book. A big hand for them. And thank you all.

The shippuden series is out guys. Go and check it out

Bye and peace ✌️✌️
See you all in the next book.
🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷