A god ?

felt cool breeze touching my skin gently waking me up. "Ummm agrrehhh" i groan as I woke up with a slight headache. And a neck pain too. Then I felt a warm sensation around my body.

"Owww my little Mito. You are awake. I thought you died" Naruto began to shred tears. "hey Naruto. Cut it out. How could think such a thing" shouted Sakura like always. "Hey nii-chan. What happened ?" I asked with total confusion painted on my face.

"After that crazy man with no eye brows kicked you off, you lost your consciousness. You have been sleeping since 2 days. I thought you got hard badly" he cried more. "Was it that bad" i asked as i slowly got up. "No no. Just sleep more. You need rest. " He stopped. "Yea what Naruto said" Sakura stopped me too.

I sat on the floor for a while taking the hand of Naruto to my hands and playing with them. Naruto didn't mind it and just talked with Sakura and Kakashi sensei about some things. Then i slowly got into the laps of Naruto and cuddle with him.

"Haha. What are you doing" asked Naruto giggling. "Just cuddling with you" i said and he didn't asked more. He knew that when I get scared or something like i always like to cuddle with him.

Then after sometime Sakura went to the bridge to look after the bridge builder so that no harm can come to him. Then there is Naruto who is going to train to get stronger. I asked Kakashi sensei to stay with me for a while so that I can have a talk with him.

"So tell me what you wanted to talk with me" he asked sitting down infront of me. "You have already seen my attacks in the fight with Zabuza right sensei ?" I asked creating some blobs of ink infront of him. "yea. I have" he said.

"Sensei. I never ever heard of a technique like this nor I feel that i use any chakra for this" I said with sweaty neck.

"Me neither. I never have seen a thing like this. And when I see this blob of liquid I can feel no chakra in here. So what's about it" he said scratching his chin. "Can you help me figure what is this actually" i asked. "Currently I have no idea about this. But I will try my best to figure this out when we get to the village. For now you should focus on other things rather than this" he said. It made me feel happy that promise to help me all he can. But still I can't sit here all by myself with my weaknesses.

I got up and started walking out of the room. Though sensei asked me where I was going and why not I am resting, I just simply said I am going to take some fresh air. Which is partly the truth.

I walked about 30 minutes when i finally ended up in a place nowhere near the house. I remember the path. But I too know that I have come too far. There will be no problems. Right?

I suddenly hear some rustle in the bushes. I quickly got in position with a kunai in my hand and some spiky ink projectiles from the other hand.

"There there kid. No need to be aggressive. I am no enemy" the mysterious person said as he came out of the bushes.

He had white hair with literally no emotions on his face. There was a scar like something on his right cheek. Like a splash of ink. He wore a simple peach coloured scarf with black colour for designs. A simple pant with some laces connecting the from to the back, a full sleeve Jersey of white colour and a blue half sleeve jacket. He wore a piece of strap of cloth that warp him from the side of the next resting on the shoulder to the waist across. With some small coloured bottles with a heart shape on top of the bottles. He had some pencils with a eraser on the top of the pencils on that strap too. And there was a broom that was like a paint brush behind his back. He too wear a pair of black boots.

"My name is Ink. And I don't know how but ended up here. Though I am taking my leave soon. But seems like I have an interesting person here" he said with no emotions still. He is like a sadistic.