A thoughtful night

I was currently sitting on the lap of Naruto and Naruto being sitting on the floor. I was having a thousands of questions in my head. And know what? No answers for those questions.

"Hey Mito. What are you think of so much. Are sad or having a feaver or something?" Naruto asked with concern. I know he is worried about me all time since i returned late and have been silent all the time now.

"Nothing. I just want some peace for now. So let's not talk some some time" I said as a request. He understood that I need sometime of peace. So he just let me be in it and went near the others. He started arguing with Inari again. And then Sasuke. Come on. Stop.

*Sigh*

So even though I am special and I can use these powers with anything... I can't still use it in max. I will still be very weak. How bad. I need to tear up my soul for that. But why would I. Like there will be no war that I have to do that. Right?

Who knows. But I can't always be this weak and stay behind my brother. I need to get stronger. Somehow without doing it i will let myself to the limit. Then I will have the thinking of tearing my soul.

It will not be as easy for this. But who knows what the journey holds for me. I know. Someday I have to be separated from Naruto. Someday I will be all left alone. And I will be on my own. I have to take decisions on my own and do things all alone. What will I do then ? I will not have Naruto in that times. Will I just let myself go in the burrow of death ? Who knows what I will be , where I will be and how will I be doing in the future. Only the times knows.

But then there is the powers that I hold within me. That no one clearly knows what it is. Other than the god. He said his name was Ink right?

*Sigh*

"What are you think of so much?" A familiar voice asked me as the figure sat beside me. "Oh Sensei. Nothing. Just some things like when I will get to taste some new flavours of ramen." I lied. I know i shouldn't. But something tells me to do it otherwise. Something tells me that it would be better if they never know about anything.

"You are really like your brother Naruto" he said giving me a closed eye smile and Patting my back. We both then sat there silent for a while with no thoughts in the mind and a nice pleasent time.

Then after sometime we went to bed.
.....
....
...
..
.

The next day

I was walking along the forest again today. But i saw some scratches and scares on the trees and ground which I clearly know isn't natural but was made. I was tracking them when I suddenly came to a stop.

There was a boy. He will be almost same as Naruto. He stopped me from going any further. But when i noticed that it was the way that leads to the bridge i realised that something going on now. Maybe it's Zabuza itself. I don't know what happened after i passed out because no one told me but i sure that he is there still.

"Young boy. I am sorry but I can't let you go any further. Neither to the bridge nor in the life. I am ordered to kill everyone here" he said. He was a same height boy as Naruto and he have clear purple eyes. He have black hair too.

"My name is Mito not boy. And sorry but I will try my best to go there. No one's stopping me" i barked back.

"Try me. My name is Nukaru" he said and come towards me running in full speed. As he swinged his knife katana i squat down to doge it and then put my hand on the ground pushing myself towards up kicking the chin of that guy.

"You have tricks up your sleeve huh!" He exclaimed with anger. "I have to keep it for situations like these" i smiled and threw a star shurikan towards him along with a kunai.

He quickly dogged it but I get enough time for me to run from there.

I ran and ran and ran and finally got to the bridge where I see a igloo like something where I can hear sasuke and Naruto. There was Zabuza fighting with Kakashi sensei. And there was Sakura protecting Mr. Tazuna.

But as I was going to take my step towards them i was kicked from behind and i flew across the igloo like thing. I fell infront of Zabuza.

"Mito!" Exclaimed Kakashi sensei in both shock and terror. Terror for that I am infront of Zabuza. Zabuza picked me up and threw towards the boy. "Kill him Nukaru" yelled Zabuza. "Noo. Mitoo" screamed sensei.

"Don't worry sen-" I was cut off by Nuraku stabbing me with his knife blade through my stomach. "AAAAAAAA" screamed Sakura. *Bleeehhh* blood fell like waterfall from my mouth.

Kakashi sensei wanted to help but he couldn't because there wa Zabuza and he could attack the bridge builder if Kakashi sensei came towards me.

"There is no tomorrow for you" said Nuraku turning the blade  in my stomach. That hurts but I got this. I can die like this. I can be weak every time. No. No.

I hit his face with the back of my head. He stumbled back as he covered his nose which was bleeding of course. I took out the knife katana with my hands and blood came out of my stomach like it was water. But i focused on the wound and quickly enough it stopped bleeding.

"Till I am breathing I ain't believing I have no tomorrow" i fell to the ground. Maybe due to the blood loss. I lost a lot of blood after all.