Mission Bring Back Sasuke

I've been talking to Kakashi sensei since 2 hours now before I walked away saying I had work to do. I don't even know how the universe work anymore.

I totally get it.. our world and the alternative universe where I go and train are different places in universe. And time works different. But I didn't knew that it can be a difference of 2 days. That's why Ink and Rink always send me home 3 days prior and 2 days prior my chunin Exams. That's why I was always in time.

Sensei also told me that Sasuke and Naruto had a fight against each other where they almost killed each other. What's going on with these two. It's like many things happened when i wasn't here.

But is there anything to do now? Oh yes training.

I was going to train so I was going to the training area. But before I can get there.... I saw Shikamaru, Choji, Kiba and Naruto together glaring at me like I am their next meal.

"Hey guys what's up?" I asked walking upto them. "You have to come with us. I will explain everything in the way but for now we have a mission and I need you" said Shikamaru scratching his head.

I didn't bother to ask. Cause the way he asked me to join seems very deep. Somethings definitely going on.

"Ok let's go" I said we all five ran together. I don't know where they are running. I am just following them.

We then finally reached near the gate of the Leaf village. So were are going out of the village huh.

As we stood there Neji and Rock lee came down to us. Rock lee had his one arm around Neji. Neji helped him to walk down the stairs.

"You have to come with us Neji." Said Shikamaru. "What for asked Neji"

"Sasuke had left the village. And we have to get him back. We don't know what his intentions are. So we have to get him right now. Lady Hokage said there are no Jonin and Chunin for our help so we have to pick some Genins." Explained Shikamaru. So that's what's going on. What happened to Sasuke. Why is he acting this way.

"Well then why did you pick me?" I asked being confused when he mentioned the word Genin.
"Cause you can be a help despite being a Genin you idiot" said Shikamaru. "Well I am not a Genin" i replied with a confused face crossing my arms. "DID YOU QUIT BEING A NINJA" yelled Naruto.

"Naruto calm down. I am just saying that I am not a Genin. Actually I am a Chunin"

"What" all of them said in unison. "We never knew you were a chunin. When did it happen" said Rock lee. "Not much long. When team 7 without me and Kakashi sensei went for a mission. Then" I said with a closed eye nervous smile.

"Better. We have 2 chunins now. So this mission will be a little bit more easy now" said Shikamaru.

Timeskip. Outside the gate

After Shikamaru explained our strategy everyone was shocked that he can do something like that. Not me though. I knew he was a genius.

"But I don't know what can you do Mito" said Shikamaru. "Don't worry about me. I can go through the earth and no one can even see me. I will be your Overwatch" I said. "Overwatch?" Asked Naruto.

"You are really an idiot" said Kiba. "It means he will see us from the distance. Is any danger come to us he will help us. It's like a last minute Trump card." Explained Neji.

"Oh i get it. That would be cool then" said Naruto. "Are you sure you can do that" asked Shikamaru for confirmation. "Don't worry. I am made a chunin for a reason you know" I said with a confident smile.

"Naruto" someone comes there screaming. "Sakura" said Naruto in confusion. "Can I com-" Shikamaru cut her off in mid sentence by saying "i talked with Lady Hokage. She told me you had met Sasuke the night before. I am sorry I can't take you for this mission"

"You met Sasuke the night before this" asked Naruto. "Yes.... Naruto" she slowly looks into his eyes. "please bring Sasuke back to me. Please" she begged clenching her fist into her chest.

Naruto paused for a while. Others where just standing there. "Sakura. I promise. I promise I will bring Sasuke back. Believe it" he said with a thumbs up. Suddenly Sakura was filled with a smile.

"Ok since we waste a little time here we are already late for this mission. Let's not delay anymore" said Shikamaru. "Since I am the leader of this mission i promise to protect you all with my life. I admit I can be a lazy ass but not this time. Sasuke is not my teammate and i always had an issue with him but he still is our fellow comrade from the leaf village. So we need to take him back." he said. He sure grew up. He is talking like a real leader now. Who said he can't be a good ninja. Hah

"Alright guys. You all go on. I will be right near you all" I said with a thumbs up. "Don't die. And make sure you help us in time" said Kiba.

"Don't worry about it. I will give my everything for this. Now let's go" I said, practically yelled and jumped to a tree branch.

"BE SAFE MITO" yelled Naruto on top of his lungs. "I WILL BE DON'T WORRY" i yelled back.

I then started to jump from tree to tree. "This is going to be a hard work. But who those can be. Shikamaru did said some people of Orochimaru. If that's the case this going to be more than hell" I said to myself jumping from tree to tree.

"Hope they can make it too. Let's not worry about it now. And just focus on my part of role for now. I know they can make it. They have already moved now. We will be there in no time" I said to myself again.