A mission

It's been 6 months now since I have been training under Danki. He trains me like there's no tomorrow. He trains me till I am half dead already. I think he wants to kill me training now.

I became much more strong than before. I too started to train on my own specially. I have been training to refine my soul in such a way that I can use chakra without hurting myself. And to my surprise somehow I am able to do that. But I can't still use my chakra till full extend. I have to train more.

I walked towards the office of Danki. He called me for something important. Atleast that's what he said.

I entered the room and stood infront of Danki. "So you came finally." He said as he turned himself in the chair to see me. "yea I did. Now tell me what the important thing is?" I asked him. I don't wanna delay it. I have training to do as well.

"I am setting you off in a mission" he said as my mouth fell to the ground. "Mission? But why" i asked confused. "Don't worry. It will be a part of your traning. There is a secret jutsu I have been told in the hidden cave. South if this cave. You need to bring that to me. I will teach you that jutsu as well since you are doing well controlling your chakra." He explained and offered as well. He sure did got me off to the mission. I am down for it.

I sighed as i said "fine. But you owe me a nice meal after wards" I said as he nodded and i went off.

I stood at the top of the cave. "Left right left right. This is the west this is the east. This is the north and this is South" I said swinging my hands towards the direction. I smirked as jumped on the surface.

"Let's go" i said to myself as I started walking towards the south direction.

3 rd person view
Scene change. At Danki office.

"Are you guys ready ?" Asked Danki to 5 mysterious figures. They are known as the big 5 in Danki's eyes. "We sure are sir" said one of them. "But sir are you sure he will even survive if we attack?" One then asked.

"I am pretty sure he will. Don't think he is weak. Give it your 100%" said Danki as the 5 Ninjas nodded in agreement. "Now go" Danki said as the ninjas walked out of the office and went to  the forest where Mito is too going.

They leaped from tree to tree as they saw Mito there walking. They were lucky he wasn't running. They all scattered out and planned to be waiting in 3 different places and hiding till Mito reached a particular area. They all will attack one by one. Strongest at the last.

Scene change
Mito's POV

"It's sure is pleasant out here. But why is it too peaceful" I said as a drop of sweat left my forehead. It was awfully quiet out here. It's not usually this quiet out here.

It's good to see the nature and most importantly the light. Because I live in the cave now and it's dark there. I pouted to myself.

Suddenly I heard rustles in the nearby bushes.
Strange. Is it an animal or it's some person out there?

I don't clearly know. But let's continue on my mission.

I walked more deep into the forest. As i heard more rustles here and there. I then had enough. I threw my kunai knife at a particular direction and said "come out of there. I know you are there"

Then the person hiding behind there jumped out from there and revealed himself infront of me smirking. "Who are you?" I asked narrowing my eyes with confusion.

"I am Dibamaru" he said. "You are here for the scroll aren't you? Sorry kid. I am here for it and only I will get it" he said smirking.

"Huh. Only you? Come on I have a mission. After I get it we can maybe share ?" I said almost like asking.

"No. No one is sharing. It's mine and all mine" he said yelling at me. "Oh is it now?" I asked smirking. I got the full idea that he is not going to agree with me. So I have to go hand to hand with him now.

Oh god nust make it easy.

He wasted no more time and dashed towards me. He forced pushed his hands to slap punch me. But i evaded his attack in time and kick on his back. It smashed him to the ground as it created a big crater. "Sorry buddy but i am in a rush and i will end this soon" i said.

*Tsk* he sounded annoyed sure. He got up as he did handsigns. "Fire style. Fire bomb jutsu" he said and a giant ball of fire flew towards me.

No need to worry "ink creation. Water" I said as my ink were transformed into water and the fire was gone. "Aarrgggg. What is with you brat" he said with anger in his voice.

"Said I was in a hurry" I said with a smile as I used my ink slicing to cut him but he dogged it nicely though one of it hit him pretty well.

"You think you can defeat me with these child like attacks ? No. You can't" he said but I laughed. "Sorry but my previous attack was just for a tag. Now since I have locked you in my attack. It's time for a special attack" i said as i snapped my fingers.

"Special attack. Thousand blasters" i said as a thousand of ink blasters appeared before him.
"Boom" i said and the blasters began to shoot ink at Dibamaru and then the ink were surrounded with white lazers. It was very deadly. I don't think he can take that all.

The ground shaked as it fogged due to the dust. It was all a blur. But it slowly starts to disappear. And sure enough. The person there is out. "man this was easy" i said as i continued to walk and got back on my mission.

________________________________________
Note

Guys from this there will a some chapters full of fights. No filler chapter. So enjoy. But next chapter will be no fun. Since it will end pretty soon. But the other chapters after it will be pretty good. Just deal with it. Thank you.