Chunin Exams???

It's been days. It's been days since we returned from the mission of Tazuna and defeated Zabuza. It was so overwhelming for me. But I got over it soon. Though it haunts me sometimes. The fear. The fear of weakness. That i would be killed and couldn't do anything about it. This will all be turned opposite soon. I believe it.

I have been coming to train myself from Ink. I sneak out when Naruto goes to training himself. I sneak and go to the forest and then there when I can find Ink already ready to take me.

It's not a easy thing to explain. But i train beyond the world where I live. I mean. Ink said it's called the multiverse. I don't know but i was i another universe where I am standing in the same place where I live but it's from another universe. But to be honest it's all white. Ink said , an Incident wiped all of the existence of his world so it turned into a white and null void.

The training has been good. But sometimes I get home late. When Naruto asks me about it , I just tell him I was there playing till late. I don't know till when I will hide it. I don't want him to find out something like this.

But still and again being honest. The training is bone crushing. Ink trains me till I am almost dead. This is so cruel. But then again. This is making me stronger day by day. On i almost forgot to mention the gift he gave me. A big broom. Painting broom.

Please ignore Ink sans

Please ignore Ink sans. Only take the broom as a reference to the gift. Plus i don't own this picture. So don't cuss.

He even gave me a belt and a another belt. One belt i put it in my waist and another goes from my left arm to the right side of my waist. It doesn't have much. But 3 vials. And some small paint brushes. The 3 vials are a gift from him as well. It's blue , red and green vials. But they are unlimited vials. So he said not to worry about finishing it. It will refill on it's own. Oh oh and the belt that goes from my arm to the waist it also overs my back like that. So i carry my broom on my back like Ink does. Cool right. But sad that i only use it when I am training. Or else Naruto gonna find it.

"Hey you have gotten so much stronger than before star" said Ink running towards me but suddenly he melts like a candle and transforms into liquid ink form and he disappears. He then got behind me. "I sure did. All thanks to you" I said swinging my broom and hitting him right in the face and he went flying falling in a distance.

"Never knew a kid can get this strong. After you get a little older and you can stay with me. I will train you full time and you will finally get stronger. Maybe more than me" ink said walking towards me. But one thing for sure. He was right. He is making me stronger. But i can't surpass him. That's a lie.

"Trainings over. Good job you can go home now." Ink said patting my back. "Thanks. I promise someday I will treat you with so much good food." I said smiling towards him.

"You owe me anyways" he said. I wonder why doesn't he smiles. No emotions at all. Atleast he can give a smile. He never ever even flinched when we train.

"Oh btw the way. I am talking these. I will telly brother everything" I said. Well I have to tell him someday right. So I will do it this time. "Good luck with it." He said and i went off the area. He opened a portal from where I can go to my home.

When I stepped outside the door of my home I felt a little nervous. I mean my clothes are torn and I am all dirty and plus i am covered with bruises, wounds and cuts. Hope nii-chan doesn't get angry.

I opened the door and yelled "I am home" suddenly I heard someone running. "Hey Mito you are home finally. I've been..... waiting" he paused on seeing me.

"WHAT HAPPENED. YOU ARE COVERED WITH WOUNDS" he screamed and i let a sigh leave my lips. "Don't worry. I was just training." I said and he calmer down. "oh that explains a lot. But  you should overwork yourself okay. And what's up with that broom on your back" he aksed.

"I will explain everything later. But let me take a shower first please." I said and when in.

After an hour

"So I have a secret to tell you nii-chan" I said with a face full of guilt and fear. Will he get angry.

"Tell me" he said. "actually I've been training. I lied to you that I have been playing. I was just training till late nights. I am sorry. I just wanted to master my ink technique. I am really sorry. I didn't mean to lie to you" i began to sob as i apologise to him. I really never ever lied to him. But I had to do it this time. Or else I know he would not had let me train. He even opposed to me when I said wanna be a ninja.

"Hey hey. Calm down. No need to worry. I am not angry okay. Shuushh" he shushed means he hugged me and gave a forehead kiss. "Training is good. You will get strong. Though I don't get the point that you hide it from me. But I am still not angry. I know you have your own reasons. And i completely trust you" he said giving me warm words. It sure calmed me down. I hugged him tight. "Thank you for understanding" I said.

Next day

I said I will meet them up later. And I stayed back a little. I needed some must rest as I need to recover from my harsh training. So I stayed back sleeping.

After that like at noon. I went to the where Naruto said we would meet.

When i reached there i already saw them. "Hey Naruto, Sakura , sasuke. I am here" i screamed and ran towards them.  "Oh hey Mito." Greeted Sakura. "hey here take this paper" said Naruto handing over me a piece of paper. "What is this" I asked confused. "It's application form for the chunin Exams." Said sasuke. Oh interesting. Finally the time had come.

"I see when is the due date?" I asked. "5 days from now" said Naruto. Ok that's interesting. I wonder how will this turn out. I have heard many tough ninjas comes to this exam. From different villages too.

"Ok guys bye. I am going to Ichiraku ramen shop." I said. "No fair. I will come too" screamed Naruto only to get punched by Sakura saying "you are coming with us. You need to train"

"Aren't you coming Mito" asked Sakura. "no. I am taking a break from training" i excused myself.