A mission III

I continue to walk down the forest continuing my mission. It was a good fight back there though. I have to admit. The lightning style user was not strong. But the earth style user was strong enough. Then the wind style user. Man he was pathetic. I was thinking.

I walked as the sun began to set. It was dark already. But no worries. By eyes adjust to the dark living in that cave. Now I can see more clear in the dark than ever.

I didn't stop for a camp or something. Just continued with my walk. I was almost half was there. I am almost finishing my mission soon. I hope there no more clowns. Or even there is hope they are just weak and all. I don't wanna fight with a strong one now.

*Bhussssss* someone just landed on the ground as the air violently stormed in all directions. "Speak of the devil" I said to myself with narrow eyes.

"So who are you suppose to be now" i asked taking a step back maintaining a distance from him. "I am Kino" he said with cold eyes. Eyes empty of any emotions. I don't see anything in his eyes.

His eyes were light whitish lavender. Just like a byakugan. Maybe wait. It's a byakugan. Just like Neji and Hinata. Man now i gotta fight a Hyuga ?

He dashed towards me. These guys have no chill. I thought as i dogged his attack. He was almost half way there to strike just in the middle of my stomach. That would have made me faint or less lose all my strength.

I landed on the ground. Then he came into position "8 tiagrams. 64 palms" he said as he dashed towards me. But i jump to doge his attack. But the attempt was worthless. He striked my chakra points anyways. "64 palms" he said as he landed his final blow. I fell to the ground.

It was so hard to move any part of my body. Infact I couldn't move any part of my body anymore. I know feel how Naruto had felt when he fought against Neji in Chunin exams.

He waited there for sometime before turning away and starting to walk away. I know what's he upto. He wants the scroll of secret jutsu. No I will not let him get that scroll.

I struggled as I got up with trembling body. Kino turned back to see me still standing in my feel smiling at him. "I am not giving up so easily" I said.

"How do you even think of fighting me when your faith is already decided that you will lose to me. Listen I am stronger than you. So no matter how much you try you will not win" he said but it only made me more determined to fight against him. I want to defeat him now.

"I..i never give up on myself. And it's my nindo. My ninja way." I said with a grin. "And I am going to defeat you no matter what" i said as dashed towards him swinging my broom and sending slicing projectiles but he dogged it smoothly.

He landed behind me and was going to punch me when i squat down and swinged my broom backwards hitting him perfectly. But.....*phoooff* "it was a clone?" I screamed in frustration. It just happenes to be a clone. Now what will I do.

"Gentle fist art" he said and dashed towards me. We then fell into a fierce hand-to-hand combat. He fight me with his Hyuga style combat while I used my broom and my hands to fight him.

But he was too sharp. His byakugan can see all of my movements. So it's going to be useless.

I have to think of something fast. Or else I am toast.

I jumped upwards trying to kick him but he bent his head backwards dogging me and i fell to the ground. He grabbed my leg and swinged me towards the ground. I got hit very hard.

*Bheekk* blood was spat ku of my mouth as he hit me on the ground like that. He then swinged me again and again and again and hit me on the ground several times.

He then threw me towards a tree. But instead of one tree my body got hit into many trees as the trees broke due to the force.

As my body hit yet another tree i fell to the ground after I spat out more blood from my mouth.

I sat on the ground with folded legs and my hands resting on the ground supporting my body. He walked step by step closer towards me.

He then stood infront of me as i lift my head up slowly. My eyes met with his cold emotionless eyes. He was gazing at me with the intent to kill.

What am I going to do now? Am i just going to die like this? Really? After all of that traning I am just going to die?

As i slowly got up he kicked me on my stomach *bhuakhh* spit spat out of my mouth with that impact. It was really very hard now. With his byakugan. I am done for. I am not going to win like this.

I am going to die. I am going to die. I am going to die. I am going to die . I am going to die. I am going to die. I am going to die. I am going to die. I am going to die. These were the only word that came to my mind right now. That I am going to die. Yet there is a desire burning in me that tells me not to give up. So I got up. But.

"Gentle palm" he said and striked right in the centre of my stomach just like Danki did in my first day of traning. And i fainted in the place I stood.