Attack on Konohakagure

"oh man I am late" i whispered to myself while running as fast as I can. I was running along the roads while till holding onto my jacket. I was late. I overslept. Now I am late.

But I am happy still. Cause I got a little gift I was always waiting for.

*Flashback*

"Remember to do your best" said Rink with a closed eye smile.

"Oh and Star. I have a little gift for you before you go" said Ink in a hurry. "Here. The unlimited vials, Pink , Purple, White and Gold"

I took it from his hands and put it on my vials stack. "Thank you Ink. These are the gifts i always look forward to" I said smiling and saying 'byes' to them.

*End of flashback*

Finally here I am. The Battle Arena. But something feels off , of this place. What's going on in there. I smell blood and some other things too.

I hurriedly rush inside and saw everyone in the stadium sit place were lying flat sleeping. When I went near a person i enquired him. "this is some type of Genjutsu"

Who could have done this. When I look to the opposite side and lift my head up i saw and purple box on the roof there the Hokage and Kazukage should have been there.

I tried to look more closely when i noticed.......Some person is trying to kill the Hokage. "What am I seeing. This is not good"

When i again looked here and there , I saw Kakashi sensei and Guy Sensei. I quickly ran towards them.

"Hey Sensei. What's going on in here." I asked to Kakashi sensei. "Oh Mito. You are here. Finally. I don't know much either. But looks like the Sound village and sand village are going for a war with Leaf village" Kakashi sensei said while he kicked an ninja just above my head.

"Hear me out. I have a mission for you. An A ranked mission. Go and find Sasuke , Sakura , Naruto and Shikamaru. And help them in their fight. This won't be easy but you can do it" Kakashi sensei said. An A ranked mission. This is going to be tough. What's going on in this village.

"Oky sensei. I get it. I will do my best" I said and jumped off a hole that was there in the wall.

*Timeskip*

"Woahhh. Is that a giant toad? That sure...... Wait... Is that Naruto on top of the head of that frog" i said jumping from tree to tree.

I got near the giant toad and a demonic dog. What is that. Is that a really dog or something else?

"Shadow clone jutsu" i used to create clones but before it i fell to the ground on my knees.
*Cough* *cough*

No this is happening again. Everytime I try to use ninjutsu i cough out blood and my body starts aching like hell.

I ignored the pain and got in my feet. I have to do something. I can't let that dog like thing get any further. It's pushing the giant Toad too.

I rushed behind the giant dog (btw it's the sand spirit) and jumped as high as I can. "Ink tentacles" some tentacles out of ink were formed and it warped around the giant thing.

I was using my full strength to keep it in place. But it was no use. I saw that Naruto was punching gaara. But he was asleep. Not waking up. I think Naruto is trying to wake him up. Will that work then?

Let's try it out.

"NARUTO YOU CAN DO IT. GIVE HIM A NICE HEADBUTT" i screamed at top of my lungs. Naruto seems to have heard me. He quickly gave gaara a headbutt waking him up in the process.

*Kissshhh*

"What this is impossible. This demon is still going forward" I said to myself. Fine then. I got no choice left. "Ink scythe cuts" curved cresent moon shape ink projectiles flew in top speed and it landed on the demon just perfect. *Snap* the ink blasted making the demon fall to the ground.

"Ooooo come on. I just came here" yelled the demon in frustration. "Ink blaster" (gaster blaster) i created one blaster and hopped on top of it. I then hold onto his horns and flew high up landing on top of the toad.

"Hey mister toad." I crawled down to the level where he can see me. "Who are you kid" he asked. "I am Mito Uzumaki. Mind explaining me who is that and who are you" i asked.

"I am Gamabuta. The chief toad. Naruto summoned me here for a fight with that sand spirit. And looks like you are the brother of Naruto judging by your surname" said Gamabuta. "If you can help us out here. There is Naruto fighting with gaara. And this sand spirit still have some energy left. And I am short on chakra. So help us out here" he added sitting and resting on the ground.

"Of course. Leave this to me for now. But don't expect much from me." I said and hopped on the blaster once again and flew near the sand spirit.

"So you are the sand spirit. Aren't you" i asked. "You hopeless little brat" he came surging towards me in an intention to kill. How silly.

"Blasters. Special attack" *snap* i snapped my fingers and hundreds of blasters surrounded him in rounds from head to toe.

"What the. What are these. Are these genjutsu" he stopped rushing. "No they aren't" i shot a smile at him and "boom" the blasters blasted a vast amount of laser like plasma from hundreds of points.

"Aaaaaaaaa" screamed the sand spirit. "Ink bombs" two giant big balls of ink were created and throw at the spirit by me. The ink blasted.

*Ssiiishhh* the sand spirit slowly began to fall apart turning into sand. "Did i do it?" I asked myself still unsure is this over for now.

But I wasted no time flying down the ground and rushing to see Naruto. "Is he going to be okay?" I asked myself.