A fierce battle

"Mito" i heard Naruto screamed from somewhere. I weakly got up to see Naruto there ready to break down at anytime but also fighting with a girl. "Haku please stop I need to get to my brother" requested Naruto. Then i paid no mind to them. I have other matters to handle right now.

"You said I have no tomorrow right. Let's see how true it is" I said and jumped on him slicing Nuraku on the neck. But when i opened my eyes I saw no one there. Then suddenly I got kicked from behind.

I stumbled forward but didn't fell. I grabbed his legs as he tried to kick me again and threw him to the ground. I jumped to kick him but he dogged in time.

"You know i always have an extra" Nuraku said taking his another knife katnana out. Here we go.

We dashed towards each other and swinged our blades. *Khang* the blade made the sound of hitting with each other.

We swinged again and again and again and fought for a good amount like that.

We stepped back then panting. *Huff Huff*

"You are a good one" he said smirking at me. "Oh! So are you" i replied him.

I then used my powers and threw a slicing projectile to him followed by many.

He was caught off guard by that. I went near him stabbing him in the left arm. He jumped and got away from me. He then did hand signs and used firedragon jutsu. That's bad. I don't know any Jutsu.

I then shield myself by my ink. I am safe but that doesn't mean i am done. I threw balls of ink that splashed on his body. "Are you playing with me with these ink" he said insulting me like I was nothing to him. But let him enjoy the rest of the blasting.

The ink blasted on his body that burnt him. "Aaaa" he screamed. But i threw more to him instead. Those blasted too. He was almost burnt alive. But then he used hand signs and use thunder dragon jutsu. The dragon came towards me. I am not giving up still. I focused my powers together and combined it with my chakra. Somehow.

I created a dragon same as the thunder dragon and it went towards it. Both collide and there was a huge blast and gust all over.

When the smoke finally got cleared i couldn't see Nuraku anymore. He was gone?

I turned towards sensei when i saw him and that girl that Naruto called haku clenching tight on Sensei's hand and Zazuba was ready to cut through them. No that's bad.

Sensei grabbed Haku but couldn't save Nurako. Zabuza cut right through him slicing him into two.

"Mito are you alright. You seems to be wounded badly" Naruto came near me and began to touch me everywhere like he was checking me if I was carrying anything illegal. He was making sure no serious wound is on me. "No nii-chan. I am alright for now" I said and fell down.

....
...
..
.

"Huh. What happened i collapsed again" i quickly got up and searched for Naruto. And i could see him just near me. I could too see that everything is over. I could see Zabuza is dead. So is haku and Nuraku.

"Are you alright?" Asked Naruto picking my head to his hands. "I am alright. Is everything over. Are everyone fine?" I asked.

"Everything is fine now. Don't worry. And I am sorry i wasn't able to protect you back then" he said with tears in his eyes. "No worries. I am fine that's what matters." I gave him a warm smile.

Later that day we buried Zabuza , Haku and Nuraku's dead bodies together in a nice place where they could always see the beauty of the place.

Timeskip

"You know are allowed to cry right" said Naruto.
"I am not crying. You should cry too" said Inari.
"You first" said Naruto "no you first" said Inari and both burst into cries together.

I just stood there laughing gripping tight on naruto's hands. "We will come come hear again" said Naruto before bidding our byes.

We went along and started our journey towards the leaf village. "I demand a good tasty bowl of miso ramen nii-chan" I said to Naruto gripping his hands tight. "Why not. All on me" he said smiling and giving me a head pat.

Third person POV:

"I know exactly what to name this village" said Tazuna. "The great Naruto bridge" he continued. "Are you sure" asked a man. "I am sure. This will bring us unexpected luck just like that boy" he said smiling.