Someone new

*munch* *munch*

I was munching on all the cookies that Ink gave me. "Slow down Star. Or you will choke and die" he said and looked down his hands. Oh and don't tell me you guys forgot that Ink gave me the nickname Star.

"You are going to meet a new person today. Are you ready" Ink said which caught me off guard. A new person. I thought only Ink exists in this universe other than my world. "Y-yea of course I am" I said finishing my cookies. "Are you full. Or should I bring more food" Ink asked me. "No it's sufficient for me. Thank you" I said and suddenly a figure appeared behind me. I can smell it. Someone very odd and I never had smell this.

"Hello there. So you are the pip-squeak about whom Ink has been talking about" said that unknown person. I turned back and saw him. So this is the new guy Ink wants me to meet.
"Ok then bye. I am off. I have other buisness to do. So I am leaving him in hands of you Rink" Ink said and used ink teleportation to flee away.

This is the other Sans

This is the other Sans. This picture is not my art. All credits goes to the artist.
So his name is Rink. He is one of the friends of Ink. Let's say bestfriend. Later Star or Mito, Rink and Ink going to be the ink trios. Three bestfriends.

"So kid. What's your name. Mine's Rink" Rink said giving me his hand forward. I took his hand for a hand shake and said "my name is Mito Uzumaki but you can call me Star as Ink gave me the nickname."

We broke the handshake and he said "I am the bestfriend of Ink you know. And he asked me to be friendly with you. And train you too" he said.

"Ok. So what's you gonna teach me today" i asked eagerly. "Let's teach you Gaster Blaster" he said and my eyes began to shine with stars. Oh my god a prototype attack. I am sure I am going to be very strong. "I wanted to teach you the temporary Ink demon. But Ink said he will teach you that himself" Rink said scratching the back of his head.

"Huh what is a temporary ink demon. I already know the ink demon but what the temporary?" I asked him with curiosity. "Temporary ink demon is same as the original but the one who have less power reserve he can use it to a limited time. But it used much of your energy. And looks like you have a soul still. So I have to tell that you can only use the temporary ink demon. Nothing other than it" he explained petting my head.

"It's okay. But can you atleast show me" i asked curiosity building inside me. He gave me thumbs up and began to transform.

He then became the ink demon that is previously shown to me by ink that time when we first met. Same. Then he showed me another trick. He became very gigantic. Like very big.

Something like this

Something like this.
This is Houki from Boruto series.

This will sure be usefull and this will even scare many off. This is perfect.

Be then came back to his normal appearance and smiled at me "this is the temporary ink Demon and i out stretched it to look like it's very giant and it's just a trick to fight with giant monsters." He said. Exactly like i thought.

"Then let's learn this" I said jumping with joy that i will be able to learn a new trick. But wait I am not going to learn this right now. Remember Gaster Blaster.

Timeskip-- after 30 days

*Yawn* "i still feel so sleepy after this long sleep" said Rink walking towards us. "You are surely getting old Rink" i giggled covering my lips with my fingers. "I agree" *nod* *nod* said Ink nodding twice.

"Come on man. What the fu-" "LANGUAGE" screamed Ink cutting Rink in midway. "Oh yea. Sorry" apologized Rink and coming near us sitting beside us. I don't know what just happened but I don't care.

"Let's have some cookies" Rink almost jumped to the cookies but Ink caught with his ink hand. "The strawberry cookies are for Star. You can have the chocolate ones" said Ink closing eyes and nodding.

"Aww man. I wanna eat it too." Rink whined in defeat. "Too bad. I am having the cookies for myself." I said sticking my tongue out to him. *tsk* he shot his head to other side with annoyence.

"Your exams are from tomorrow right?" Asked Ink. "Yea. But don't worry. Even if go late it won't be a problem. I am already qualified for the second round" I said. "still you should be there sooner. Who knows what happens" said Rink sipping his coffee.

"Yea. I will see. When my training finishes I will go. So don't worry. I got it" i said offering Rink 3 strawberry cookies. "For me?" Asked Rink , i nodded at him. "thank you." He said taking the cookies from me as his mouth waters and saliva flows down. He sure like strawberry cookies just like me.

"Best of luck Star" said Rink and Ink in unison. "Thank you. You guys have taught me much. I am much stronger now. My physical combats are very good. I have gained speed and I know much of ink tricks. Thanks to you two" i said drinking my choco milk.

"No worries. And don't forget to come here often even after this" said Rink and i smiled at him. "of course. Afterall this is my second home." I said and began to eat the remaining things.