ignorence part II

"Naruto. Tell me one thing. Is there something I did wrong?" I asked. "Huh. What do you mean" he asked me back. "I mean did i do something to upset you" i asked.

"No you didn't. Why are you asking"

"Yeaaa............. So why are you and everyone ignoring me like I am a enemy or something" i asked. "Come on no one is ignoring you" he shrugged my statement. But I was in no mood to play around and this is going to be turned into confrontation.

"Naruto. Remember yesterday. Ramen with Iruka sensei. I tried to talk or so but i was cut off everytime and when I left you guys didn't even noticed. On top of it Kakashi sensei didn't even had time for me to ask how was I doing. Then Kiba was ignoring me like I killed Akamaru or something. Then there's you again who didn't even realised I was home or not" i spit it all out because i couldn't bottle that up anymore. Iruka sensei was correct. Spitting it all up makes my heart light than before.

Naruto went all silent after that. Maybe he was thinking or processing what was i talked about.
"Mito.....was it the reason that you were crying yesterday?" Asked Naruto. "......... y-yea....It was" i replied taking a bite of my toast.

"Now to think of it...I was really being a jerk. It's not like i should always pay attention to you..but the way you were being ignored. It was no good. Let's not talk about others. But.." Naruto stopped and bit his lower lip. His eyes were dull.

"I am sorry Mito. I really am. I didn't mean to make you feel like that. But please don't think you did something to make everyone angry. Maybe everyone had their duties to finish so they had to time. But me......i really was being a jerk. I am sorry Mito. Please forgive me" Naruto apologized. I took another bite of my toast and slurped my noodles.

"It's okay. It's not like i care about attention or anything. But i thought I did something to get that" i said finishing my food quickly.

Naruto stood up and walked beside me. "Mito i am sorry. I promise I will never . I mean ever make you feel that way" he hugged me from behind and gave a quick peck on my forehead.

"Please don't do that again oni-chan" I said grabbing his jacket tightly.

"Oh by the way. Our team have a mission today. So let's go" said Naruto. "Oky" I said.

Timeskip-- Hokage's office

"Why is not Mito coming with us" yelled Naruto. "Yes ma'am. He is a part of this team too" said Sakura.

"He have other business to do with me. So he is not coming. He will be with me for a while" said Lady tsunade.

After some arguments and conclusions Naruto Sakura and sasuke went to their mission. While I stood infront of the hokage.

"So what's the matter. What is it that you wanna talk with me kid" she asked biting her lower lip.
"Actually madam...... How do I start this" *sigh* a long sigh left my lips as I spoke the next part.

"Actually there's something wrong with me. I can't use ninjutsu or genjutsu. Whenever I try to use it i either end up coughing out blood or i pass out" i explained to her hoping she could know what my problem was. He looked into my eyes and then averted her eyes towards another direction. She then stood up and came near me.

"Follow me" he said and i followed her. She took me to the infirmary. "Lay down" she said pointing to the bed. I did as I was asked.

"Do one thing for me. Use shadow clone jutsu" she said as her hands lit up a light colour of green emerald. I focused my chakra as he placed her hands on my chest. When I used my chakra to form shadow clones i suddenly coughed and a massive amount of blood came out of my mouth.

What's going on. "Umm.... I don't clearly know what going on. However.." she stopped for a while as I pulled my shit down.

"It looks like whenever you use your chakra your body starts to melt and ... I can feel your soul. Your soul starts to tear apart. I don't clearly know anything about this but this is what the problem seems to be" she said. Suddenly I lost every single word I know to speak. Like i forgot how to speak.

I swallowed a big lump of my throat that wasn't even there. "So what's next" i asked. "Give me some time. I have do some research on this. It seems complicated. Worst case scenario... You will not be able to know what's going on with you" she said.

She starts to walk to her office and so did i. I followed her to the office. She sat down on the chair.

"I will do my best to figure your problem out. But while it's on. Take some rest. And I have a important thing to say" she said interlocking her both hand fingers and resting her chin on it.

"Yes ma'am. I am listening" I said. "The jonins and i decided to promote you from the rank of genin to the level of chunin" she said. I forze there. What was going on. Did i hear it right. "What. How am I."

"Yes you are. They have seen you fight and use your brain. On top of it i seen you fight with orochimaru and Kabuto. I saw how incredibly strong you are. You should not be in the rank of genin." She explained. "So here" he gave me a jacket. This jacket is only acquired when a genin is promoted to the level of chunin.

I am so happy right now. "Thank you ma'am. I am really thankful that you all acknowledge me. And I am grateful that I can prove that I am an able ninja" I said bowing her in respect.

"You are dismissed" she said and i walked out of the office.

I should really visit Ink and Rink for this matter. I don't think they can figure it out. This doesn't seems any normal to me. I should visit them as soon as possible. I am going to visit them today after my lunch.