Will of Fire

I was there sitting on the bed. Thinking everything out. Screaming as loud as i can internally. But froze like a dead stone physically.

"Hey Mito. What's up" Naruto shaked me weakly. He had a sad face with dull eyes. "I....i..uh..d-don't worry about me" I said finding it hard to gather any word to spit out. He got the hint. He didn't bother me.

After sometime I was dressed in all black. And so was Naruto with 2 white flowers. He gave one to me and one he was holding himself. He grabbed my palm and we both walked outside the house.

We met Sasuke and Sakura on the way. We didn't utter a word on the way. We all were silent. But something else was there that was off. About me. I was silent. But this silence was another definition of silence. It was like a mental breakdown but it's inside me.

Naruto and the other two knew it too. Something was utterly odd about me today. But they didn't dare to say a word.

*Timeskip* after The funeral of Lord 3rd Hokage

"Why. Why. Why only got it to be him" i whisper yelled. Naruto , Iruka sensei, Kakashi sensei, Sakura , Sasuke , Konohamaru. Everyone. Everyone got their eyes to me.

"Why only have it to be him that died. Why not someone else inspite of him." I wiped my tears that flow throw my cheeks. "Mito" whispered Naruto landing his hand on my shoulder giving a soft squeeze.

I slapped his hands off and started running. "MITO" many people shouted at the same time. I don't know who's voice were they. But I just kept running.

I ran and ran and ran and finally got to the top of the hill. I sat on top of the hill where the lord 3rd hokage's face was craved.

"Why. Why did you die. Who is gonna look after us now. Who will listen to all my babbling now. Who will ....." I bit my lower lip hard , it even started bleeding.

*Phowww*

I turned my head back only to see Iruka sensei there. "Hey Mito. Umm.. i thought we can have some ramen together you know" he said. "I don't want" i replied bitterly.

*Sighed*

"Look Mito" he sat beside me putting his one hand around my shoulder.

"Lord third hokage loved everyone in this village. He thought everyone here is his family. It's not a problem that he died. If he had died without doing anything, not only us but his soul as well wouldn't have been in peace. But knowing he did his best to save the village you should be proud." Said Iruka sensei.

"But he was the only one who looked after me and Naruto. What we gonna do now" i asked him sobbing. "Isn't it selfish to just wish for someone just for your sake?" Asked Iruka sensei.

Yea. It is selfish to ask for it. Why am I asking for it. Why I am not acknowledging his death. Is it because he meant everything to me or is it that only he took care of us? I asked myself.

"I am sorry Iruka sensei. I didn't mean to be throwing selfish words. It's just that i still can't believe he died. I had no other things to blame. That's why I came up with that" I said looking to sensei's eyes and giving a smile, wiping my tears.

"Mito. I can see. I can see that the will of fire burns bright in you. I believe in you that you will keep this fire ignited forever like this. This will of fire is what gives us the strength to stand up and protect our loved ones" said Iruka sensei getting up. I just gave him a closed eye smile finding no definite reply or reaction to throw at him.

"So are you up for the ramen i asked you about?" Asked Iruka sensei. "Of course I am" I said with the lowest voice I had. I was still breaking down. But due to Iruka sensei's words the broken pieces are accumulating in me again.

I grabbed Iruka sensei's hand and walked with him. After some time we reached the Ichiraku ramen shop. We sat there down.

"Eat as much as you want. It's all on me" said sensei. "Arigato sensei"

"Ramen with miso soup and nicely grilled pork with extra spice and washabi please" i said. "Coming right up" the shop owner said.

After a while I got the bowl of my ramen. It looks so tempting and on top of it my stomach is growling.

"Itadakimasu" i quickly dig in. It was so tasty that i finished 3 bowls. I was so full.

Iruka sensei giggled and I looked at him "what's wrong sensei" i asked.

"Nothing nothing. Just i can't believe how much you have grown by now." He said placing his hand on my head rubbing circles. I smiled at him.

Sensei paid the bill for the food and I was there waiting for him outside.

"Thankyou very much for today sensei. For the little talk and for the food" i bowed my head with my back low to the ground.

"It's oky. If you have more problems. Just come to me. Talk it out. It's better to spit everything out sometimes rather than bottling it up" he said and i rushed to him giving him a hug.

"Our ways are on the opposites. So I will be going home now it's getting late too" I said and we waved byes to each other.

After I reached home there was Naruto sitting on the bed all by himself. "Hey Mito. I was waiting for you. Where were you" he asked.

"Nowhere. I was just there having some ramen with Iruka sensei" as i mentioned ramen his eyes blew big. "What did you say. Ramen. Why didn't you invite me as well. Aww man. I wanted to have some ramen too instead of some veggies that Kakashi sensei forced me to eat" he yelled at me.

"I am sorry Naruto. I wasn't in the mind to invite you. And you were not near too. Sensei just treat me to ramen because I was ... Unstable at that time" I said and his eyes soften. Soon enough his eyes were looking to the floor.

"Are you oky Mito?" He asked. "Yea. I am. Atleast for now" I said.

"I am sorry i wasn't there for you to calm you down when you needed me." He said.

"It's okay silly. You always look after me anyways. Take some duty off your shoulders sometimes you know" i smiled at him.

"I am sleepy now. So let's sleep for now" I said and he moved a little so that I can climb to the bed's other side. Where i usually sleep.

"Goodnight Naruto" "good night Mito" he said holding onto me like his life depends on it.

Isn't it a younger brother's duty to be clingy. Why he is clinging to me. I giggled.