The bell test

"Naruto. What do you think can I do anything today" i asked Naruto because I am currently having a skill crisis. I don't even know a single jutsu other than multi shadow clone.

"Don't worry you will be fine and besides you have your strong big brother, believe it" he said. Well this doesn't helped at all. To be honest sasuke is better. But still i believe in him. He can be stupid but believe me he can be very tactical when comes to tough situations.

Sakura , sasuke and Naruto waited for sensei to come. But he was nowhere to be seen. I just jumped here and there having my time.

*Bophh*

"Hey guys. Look like I got lost in the path of life" Kakashi said squat sitting above the gate and Naruto and Sakura in unison said "you liar"

After some time I were introduced to the bell test. We have to give our all to take the bell from him. But the problem is there is only 3 bell. That means someone is going home today. Well that will be me. I am the most weak here afterall.

As the test started I went to hide in the bushes and looks like Sakura and sasuke did too. But Naruto had different plans. He jumped and started attacking sensei. man he not being tactical at all. We need to work as a team if we need to defeat this jonin.

As I was lost in my thoughts i heard Naruto screamed. God Naruto got butt stabbed. That is utterly embarrassing. He fell into the pond.

I don't wanna get involved into this now so let the things be it. While i walked away from. There i saw sasuke tried to attack Kakashi. But he missed him.

I finally walked to a open area. No trees no grass. But I am actually lost i guess. "What should I be doing now" i squat sat on the ground and began to draw Naruto and me on the ground with my kunai.

Suddenly I sensed that someone was behind me. I know it's Kakashi. Before it's to late I have to do something. I acted I don't sense him and continued to draw.

When he was about to kick me i jumped and hugged on his waist. Then i quickly tried to snatch the bell for me and Naruto but sensei grabbed me by my collar and threw me to a tree.

"You were good with your tricks. You almost got me" kakashi praised me for my cheap trick but I am not done yet. I quickly ran towards him and tried to kick on his face but he dogged it and stabbed me with a kunai. But well that was a shadow clone. I wrapped my hands around his waist from behind and one of my shadow clone kicked his feet so I can make him fall to the ground.

As i kicked him he changed into a log. "Huh. What happened" then Kakashi came and chop hit me on behind my neck that made me pass out.

.......
......
....
..
.

"Oh my god. My head hurts" I woke up from the unconsciousness and found out that i was tied up when I tried to walk. Now I feel a little scared that the fact I am actually alone here.

"It doesn't matter cause I am still cut this rope with my kunai" i quickly cutted the rope with my kunai and fell to the ground. "Ouch my butt"

I then started walking again. I couldn't think of anything but to get to Naruto as soon as possible.

-after some time-

"You guys have your lunch. But remember not to feed anything to Naruto" Kakashi warned us with a devil tone. Then he disappeared.

"That's unfair" Naruto said. I heard Naruto's stomach growl. I feel bad for him. I don't care if i get punished. I can't let my brother be hungry.

"Hey nii-chan. Have this." I said holding some rice with my chop stick. "No it's okay Mito. You can have it. I don't want you to get punished" he said.

"Yea why you are feeding him" said sasuke in annoyance. "We are a team sasuke. If we want to defeat sensei we have to work as a team. And if one of our teammate is sort on energy how will we do it" I explained.

"Yea. Mito is right." Said Sakura. "Here Naruto you can have some of mine too. I am actually on a diet" she said. "Here" said sasuke. "I am very thankful guys. But you know you need to feed me. As my hands are tied"

Then we three began to feed Naruto.

"You three" said sensei out of nowhere with pure warth. "Sensei" Sakura and i said in unison. "You broke the rule now you have to face the consequences" he said. "But we were just getting the team on strength. It's teamwork" I said. But he didn't listen. The sky gone dark and there was strong gust of wind. Leaves flying vigorously around him.

"You all pass" he said giving us a thumbs up
"What" we shout in unison. "Those who abandon their missions are scum. But those who abandon their friends are more of scum" he said.

"That means we are genin now" i asked. "Yea you all are. You all did great. Special I liked your tricks Mito. Being a child and having cheap tricks like that really is good" he said.

"Thanks sensei. But I don't know any jutsu other than multi shadow clone. So I have to put some tricks in my pocket" I said scratching the back of my head.

Then they three went away. Sakura talking about something while Naruto shouting "don't leave me here. Untie me" he said.

"Don't worry Naruto. I am here" I said while I untied him. "Thanks. You always help me Mito" he said. "So let's have ramen for dinner. Should we" I said giving Naruto a closed eye smile.

"I am down for it. It's my treat. Believe it" he said and went to ichiraku ramen shop.