Written Exam

Oh no oh no oh no. I am late. I overslept and now I am late to submit my application form. No no no. It's almost 3 pm. Only 10 minutes left.

I finally reached the 3rd floor. There was my teammates and our sensei. "Oh hey Mito. So you finally decided to show up." Said Kakashi sensei giving me a closed eye smile. "Hey Sensei. Sorry i over slept." I said giving him a nervous foolish smile. "So I think that you all are ready. Best of luck"

We four then entered the room. And to be sure there were a lot of ninjas. This is going to be a tough competition.

"So you all are here too" said a familiar voice. Oh boy here comes Shikamaru. I am out. I walked and went inside the crowd. I took the last seat in the room and tried to relax a little.

After sometime I heard Naruto shouting and after that Sakura. Man these two are always fighting. Suddenly a man came inside the room. "Silence" he screamed.

Timeskip cuz I am lazy

We were told all the rules for the exam. Are they trying to eliminate us without even trying ?
I hope Naruto pass this atleast. Atleast get one answer right. Please.

"Start" the man shouted. And we all began to flip the paper and see the questions. God no. These are tough questions. Oh wait Naruto. He doesn't stand a chance against these. No no no. Please Naruto please. Atleast get one question right.

I then sat there for sometime trying to figure out the answers. Then suddenly my mind crossed over. "Wait. The man. The man said. He wanna see how much of a shinobi we are. What does that mean. Does it mean what I am thinking." I whispered to myself. He is not stopping us from cheating. Instead he is forcing us to do it. He wants to see how we can gather information without getting caught. That's it.

I will use my technique. Ink shadows. Some drops of ink went from my fingers and travelled slowly towards the man that's infront of me. I let a drop of ink go inside the man's nose. When he sneezed i found my chance and the ink that was spare I use it to get mixed with he graphite of the pencil he was holding. In the other hand some ink was used to mixed with my pencil. That's it good job Mito.

I quickly grabbed my pencil and got it into writing position. Then when the man started to write my pencil mover on it's own. I just have to hold it from my hand for support. Good job.

Finally after sometime my answers are all completed. Thank you unknown man. It's almost time. Only 1 minute left for the last question. But Naruto. What about him. I know he haven't even attempted a single one. We are done for. Please get the thing Naruto. You have to cheat without getting caught. Please do it.

"Everyone. It's time for the last question" he said and explained some additional rules now. Man this pain in our lives.

"So raise you hand who wants to leave" he said and many raised there hands. Only about half of them are here now. No no no. Please Naruto raise you hand too. It's better to try next year than never try again. I believe it you. You can do better next time. But raise you hand now.

"So are you all sure you all wanna stay?" He said. And Naruto stood up. "I will never give up. You will never scare me. I am going to be a hokage someday so I will not give up. Believe it" he said. I can see the smirk on that man's face. No it's going to be something crucial.

"You all passes the first stage of the exam" he said. What. We passed how come. "How we all passed.you didn't gave us the last question yet" Said Sakura. "That was the last question. For everyone to stay here." He said. Oh that was it. Man was playing with our brains. Come on.

I am out. I laid my head on the desk as dozed off. *Zzzzzz*

.......
....
..
.

*Crash* "aaaaaa what was that" i screamed. I saw a women there. The man who took our test said that she was a day earlier here. Oh i get it. She is the next one. Leave it. I am out. I laid my head on thr desk and fell asleep again.

......
....
...
..
.

"Hey Mito Mito" someone shook me waking me up. "It's the time we go wake up" i saw Naruto as I opened my eyes. "Ohh. Is it all over. Mmmm.. carry me" I said falling asleep again. I heard Naruto yelling "awww man".

He picked me up and hold me on his back giving me a piggy ride. He took me some where. I don't know. I fell asleep.