A mission II

It's been 2 hours since i a have been walking down the forest. I had no encounter with other ninja beside that freako i fought a little earlier.

I walked down the forest. As i heard some rustles again. Ok I was too early to judge. Maybe there are more. *sniff sniff* I can smell 3 people here. 3 different scents means 3 person.

They didn't even bother to hide like the last one. They just came out of the hiding place. "well well. Who do we get here? I kid?" One of the three said. She was the only girl in the trio.

"Man I don't have time for you 3 clowns. Either come at me with full might or just get out of my way" I said frustrated. I have to train after this mission after all.

They didn't utter a single word then. They came towards me with full power. 3 used handsigns and one used lightning press. One used air press and one used earth press.

"What in the" I said as the lighting striked me and pushed me down to the ground. The air press didn't let me get up and the earth press just simply pressed me more.

"Are they trying to crush me to death" I said struggling to get up. But no use. "don't even try kid. My earth style press absorbs your chakra" he said. Since I am able to use my chakra as well now. It's a big problem to me. Bad thing. If it was old days and I was only using my pure physical strength then i would have got out of this already.

I struggled again. But no use. It was too heavy.
But I can already try more. But it's all in vain. I can't surpass this. Guess like I have to use it.
"Inkegan" i said collecting all of my ink in a perfect sphere and shoot in behind my back which made an massive explosion. But since I used my ink cover I was safe from any damage.

"You are out already" one of them said in shock. While the others dashed towards me from behind. "Ink slicing. Advance" I said as i swinged my broom 360° around me and the ink flying off in all directions. The 3 jumped to doge it.

After they landed they found me melting. I began to melt into drops of ink. Finally I melted fully and got absorbed into the earth.

Remember the ink i splashed all over? It wasn't just a dumb attempt to attack but was a trick.

The tree turned there head everywhere to find me. But they couldn't see me at all. "damn it" one of them said.

From one of the area where the ink was splashed I came out of it.

Just imagine like this

"You called ?" I asked smiling with my demonic face. Remember the Ink demon mode? I am using it if you remember.

"What the heck" one of them jolted seeing me like this. The jumped to doge my attack which i extended my hand via my ink and swinged to hit them.

They used handsigns again and the three tried to capture me in a sealing radius. But they were playing a fools game. I entered the ink again and came out of the ink that was splashed just below where they were standing.

"Boo" I said as the girl screamed and i caught her legs and swinged her up in the air extending my hands. I thrashed her down on the ground. The ground shattered when she hit the ground. She then passed out.

"One down" I said. One of them used handsigns and said "earth style. Earth spikes jutsu" and he breathe a whole amount of air that made his chest rise. He then released the air violently shooting spikes of pure earth stones towards me.

*Thig* *thunk* *thuk*

I dogged every spike by using my broom to hit them. "earth style mud bombs jutsu" he said and he spat many mud bombs towards me.

I jumped and jumped evading every attack. Wherever the mud bombs landed the ground blasted away. Imagine just one striking me. I will be dead.

"Okay no more playing" I said and used handsigns. "Shadow clones jutsu" i said and 5 clones of me appeared. I covered then up with ink so that they become more durable.

We 6 dashed towards that guy and 4 slide down the ground kicking him in the down while they kicked him up in the air. One of the last clones kicked him from down one more time to make him fly up more. Then i from the up of the air came to kick him with my right foot. "Uzumaki barrage" I said as i kicked him down and he directly striked down to the ground.

He slowly got up. His legs and hands still trembling. He then used handsigns again "earth style. Earth dragon jutsu" he said as i swinged my broom splashing ink to the dragon which was coming out of the ground. "Copy" i said.

The dragon came out of the earth and was ready to attack. He pointed his pointer towards me and the dragon came flying dashing towards me. "oky. Then ink dragon" i said as a dragon was created out of my ink which i copied not long ago.

The both dragon started to round each other while flying upwards too. Then the apart themselves. Then dashed towards each other and crashed. But my dragon was made of ink. Even if it is destroyed by that Earth dragon the ink entered in the gaps of that dragon and then expanded breaking the earth dragon.

"Huhhhhh" said the person in shock. The ink dragon then came down in full speed towards the person and hit him.

The impact was so great that the ground began to shake and where it hit the ground became a large creater. "Two out" i said. "One more left"

The other one was hiding behind a tree trembling with fear. I used my ink teleportation and appeared infront of him.

He slowly raised his head up to see me. He was trembling, twitching, jolting and so. His face was full of fear. "please don't kill me" he said.

"Ink bombs are sufficient" i said as i splashed ink all over his body and snapped my fingers as it blasted making the person faint.

But I didn't kill anyone. Because it was not my intention in the first place.

"Huh" i sighed as i continued my mission.