Reveal and Thoughts

*tap* *tap* *tap* I was walking through the hallways of the cave. I was searching for that door that I had dinner 3 days ago. Ok ok don't get me wrong. I had meal 3 times a day. Just i eat in other places. Not there.

"These are eyes

"These are eyes. I can't believe it. Why are they even here. And why are they in jars?" I asked myself seeing the unpleasant scene.

Slowly i heard footsteps coming near me. "I knew you would come here soon" i heard a familiar voice saying from the dark of this dimly lit room. It was hard to tell from the lack of light. But I can tell it's Danki. "Why are all these here" i asked scratching my lips. Danki revealed himself from the dark and came infront of me.

"It's nothing. Just a little memory of my comrades" he said. A lame excuse. But at that time I am completely taking that in. "So you keep these as the last sign of your trusted comrades?" I asked with a pityfull face.

"Yes I do. That's all left of them for me to remember them" he said. Then Danki slowly left the area. I was left alone with all my thoughts again.

I went out of the room and went to the back of the cave where there was a secret passage to out. I went out of the cave and jumped from rock to rock to reach the top. I then sat on the surface. Under the dull night of the pale moonlight. It was somehow very pleasant. Cool breeze touching my bare cheeks.

I was having second thoughts on my decisions. Somehow again the second thoughts were covered by my anger.

Why Naruto. Why? Why did you not came to save me from there and take me home? Why would you do that? Or is it that you think of me as a dead weight in your life so you wanted me dead anyways. If it's true .....then why. Why couldn't you say to to my face. I would have done anything for you. Even if it means to leave everything including you. How could you do that ?
You never gave up on Sasuke? You had the best determination to bring him back. Then why not me? Am i not special to you? Am i not an important person to you? Do you not love me anymore? Do you not think me as a brother anymore. Did i do something wrong to make you upset?

What's wrong. Why would Everything turned up like this? I never wanted this. I clenched my fist tighter and looked to the moon I will definitely take revenge. Why would you do that to me. Leave me there to die and rot alive? Was it how I get paid for always trying my best to get stronger just to save you. If I was in your shoes i would have left everything aside and ran to everywhere just to find you. Why didn't you do that too? Guess like I am not that special for you! Am I?

 Why didn't you do that too? Guess like I am not that special for you! Am I?

"I will get my revenge. Be ready Naruto" I said to myself.

__________________
I know this is a very small chapter but please deal with it💀💀
I promise to make the next chapter very best.