Is this the end for me?

It's been a day since I have been running through the forest. There is no sign of any being.

Are they dead? Or did they took Sasuke and Naruto and all were not successful? I asked myself

I gave a tight slap with both of my hand on both side of my cheeks. "I am overthinking. They are alright. I need to focus" I said as i continue leaping through trees.

As time passed i saw light coming from a distance. I got near and saw a open meadow with white structures all over the land. "Weird. What are all these" i whispered to myself.

Worried but ignoring the situation i didn't stop and continued to search for Sasuke. "I said I will be a Overwatch. But I don't even know what I am doing anymore" i said to myself.

After the crossed the meadows with those weird things i entered yet another forest. This is never going to end.

I didn't stop. My body was full of exhaustion. No more energy left. No more strength left. But i ignored all of it and focused on reaching a destination. "If sasuke crosses the border then he will be considered as a rouge ninja" I said girthing my teeth.

It's going to be alright. I said to myself. But deep down I felt like I am giving false hopes to myself. Why did Sasuke have to do this to us. Can't he be happy just with being squad 7. Why do he need more power. What is the reason.

I saw light vividly visible from a distance. My heart began to race. What will be next. What will be there waiting for me. What will happen now.

Many questions in my mind rushing wild. Am i strong enough to stop them all by myself if I am alone here ?

I let all the questions go to the side. I need to focus for now.

I then heard a loud crash sound coming from there. "What was that" now my anxiety reaching it's peak. The sun was covered by the black screens of the clouds. Everything seems like a horror. It's giving me chills. I felt like something is going to happen. Something bad. Really bad.

I increased my speed finally reaching the open area. There was two large statues. A waterfall and a river in down with raging waves of water.

"This is the end valley" i exclaimed. What is going on. Where did i heard the crashing sound.

I looked around to see Sasuke and Naruto there. Fighting? Oh my god. These two have gone crazy. I screamed mentally. With any second thoughts I jumped from the top landing on the water which created a huge wave around me making me not visible from the water for a while.

This sure caught the attention of these two. The water came down and made me visible.

I look into the eyes of Naruto. They had some scary look. Red chakra. Long nails. Red eyes with a thin vertical line like a snake has. This is crazy.

I then look into sasuke's eyes. Sharingan. With tomoe 3. A perfect sharingan.

"What are you two doing" i yelled. "Oni-chan. Sasuke" i exclaimed. Sasuke shrugged and Naruto looked at me.

"Go away Mito" screamed Naruto which was just like a whisper. "Was it not enough for this knucklehead that his good for nothing brother came in between now too" sasuke said taunting me. Though these types of words never affected me, but the words the left from Sasuke's lips were like daggers to my heart. My face dropped hearing that.

"Don't you dare call my brother a good for nothing. You can call me whatever you want. But not him" Naruto roared with warth. "Leave it Naruto. No point in arguing" I said "bu-" i cut Naruto off by saying "Sasuke. Please stop this. You are better than this to let Orochimaru engulf you with his tricks" I said.