The violent attack

"Hey Naruto. Wait here. I will go inside. I will call you when you are needed" said Minato as he patted his son's head. Naruto is just 5 years just then. "Okay dad" said Naruto smiling. Seems like he can wait to see his younger sibling. He have waited for long to know is it a boy or a girl.

*Boom*

The village was under attack. The baby was out but the thing that seems to bother Minato now was that the village need saving.

Naruto was called inside and he was offered the duty to protect his mother while Minato protect the village. Just then Minato left.

"Mom is everything going to be alright" asked the cute little boy. He is worried if something bad is very bad about to happen. "Don't worry Naruto. It's going to be alright" said Kushina. "Come here see your brother" she patted the empty space beside her.

"So it's a boy" Naruto jumped in excitement. He was never ever so happy in his life. He is now a brother. An older brother. How happy is he , that's can't be described in words.

"He is so quiet unlike some other babies " said Naruto. Kushina smiled at him and as she tried to get up something came and kicked Naruto that made him pass out.

"Who are you" said Kushina in worry and fear. He didn't uttered a single word but he took the baby and put some paper bombs on him. Kushina screamed for help as she was too weak to get up. Fighting is not even an option for her now.

But wait. A father never abandon his child right. Minato came rushing and got child from the hand of that emotionless monster. He didn't even hesitate and put the paper bombs on there and took the baby and Naruto with him outside while Kushina still inside. The bombs went off making the house fly off.

Now Kushina have enough chakra to take her children away from there. He took them from Minato and rushed towards somewhere she doesn't even know herself. She left her legs take here where ever they could.

-Timeskip-

"So this is it. Sorry Naruto. I have to do this" said Minato and he sealed the Ninetail fox inside Naruto while he was still unconscious, before Minato was killed. And Kushina too.

The baby just woke up and started crying. While his parents are dead and his brother is still unconscious. But one thing for sure. Naruto had lost his memories of his past other than his brother.

_________after 3 years_______

"Man we ran out of milk again. Believe it" signed Naruto as he found out that the milk that was supposed to be for his brother is finished. Now what will he give him for breakfast ? New question.

"Nii-chan. I am hungry" cried Mito complaining about his growling stomach. What will I do now. I don't have any thing left to feed him other than ramen. Should I give that to him. Well I have no choice. I will give him plain ramen.

"Here you go. Plain ramen for you. You gotta try something new sometimes. Believe it" he said to his brother. Mito had stars in his eyes as this was what he wanted from a long time. To eat ramen for breakfast.

"Thank you Naruto. I wanted ramen for breakfast for so long" Mito slurped his noodles while Naruto went into the kitchen to make some ramen for himself while crying too. I can't feed him ramen everyday. He is just a kid. I have no enough money left to buy something decent for him to eat. What will I do now. I have to save more money from now on. Or else we are done for. Naruto thought as he went to his brother and sat on the dining chair to eat his food.

"So what are you going to do today?" Asked Mito who is still eating and have a mouth of noodles. Naruto laughing at the sight of his brother said "just train today like other days. I need to graduate you know" he said.

"I want to be a ninja someday too brother. Can I get stronger?" Mito asked looking with puppy eyes full of hopes. "Yea you can. You will get as strong as your big brother. Believe it" said Naruto showing off his muscles that are not even there.

------after 4 years------

"So what are you think you are doing Naruto" Mito asked his brother folding his arms. "Just doing some pranks for the person who comes late to work" said Naruto smirking with a goofy face expression. "Stop it Naruto. He's not gonna fall for it" said Sakura.

After sometime a person came in. The duster fell on his head. Wait is that our teacher? He looks like a jonin. So why did he not doge it. Or am I getting it wrong. Though Mito.

"I am sorry teacher i tried to stop him" said Sakura showing excuses while Naruto was laughing his lungs out.

"Let me get his straight. Your first impression for me is that you all are a bunch of idiots" said the jonin while we all just looked at him in dismay.

Man if Naruto didn't do it , we could have made a good impression on him. Tsk so this is the start of team 7. Mito though as he apologized to the jonin accordingly.

After sometime in the roof they got to know that the white haired jonin was Kakashi Hatake. He asked them to introduce them.

Naruto was told to start first. "I am Naruto Uzumaki and I love to try different types of ramen in my free time. And I am going to be a hokage someday. Believe it" he said while Sakura is next in the line.

"I am Sakura Haruno. *Blush* i like too. Um um. My favourite person is um um" she finished her introduction with a weird way.

"I am sasuke uchiha. I particularly don't like anything and I am going to get revenge on someone by killing them someday" he said. Dark and edgy much.

"Hi I am Mito Uzumaki. Believe it or not i am younger than these guys. I like to spend time with my brother and believe it I will do anything to protect him and my teddy bear googi" Mito said. Sakura was in 'awww' as he mentioned a teddy bear. While sasuke was disappointed and disgust. Naruto slid his hands on his brother's hair congratulating him for doing such a good introduction.

Just then Kakashi interrupted their moment by saying "tomorrow we will begin our training. Don't eat anything or you will puke" he said.