Ignorence

It's been all peace in the village since the fifth Hokage is here now. Sasuke is healed , Kakashi sensei is healed and Rock lee will be healed soon enough. Lady fifth Hokage is very excellent with her healing techniques. She is going to be just fine on the hokage work.

But it's been days since I have seen Naruto. It's like he is ignoring me all of a sudden. It's either Konohamaru or Iruka sensei. He says he have training to do sometimes. Yes it is a solid excuse but ignoring me for Konohamaru is that it.

Maybe I am overthinking. He lost his grandfather. He needs stability now. Maybe Naruto is helping him. I shouldn't think of this much.

"And you see this headband looks good on me right? I am a better ninja now, believe it" says Naruto. We are in the Ichiraku ramen shop. Iruka sensei said he would be treating us. But here I am stuck with both. They aren't even paying a single inch of attention to me.

I tried to open my mouth several times. I tried to talk but Naruto either cuts me off or they don't pay attention.

*Sigh*

I slowly got off the stool and stand on my feet. I walked outside of the shop. But they didn't even noticed I left.

"Guess like I am no ones interested now" I said with dull eyes. Lord third hokage was the only one who paid attention to me. No one else. And then Naruto. But I don't know why it feels like Naruto is drifting apart from me day by day. Am i not his.... doesn't he care about me anymore?

I covered my hand putting them into the pockets of my pants. "What good may come if I stay here. I would have only sat there like a dead stone statue" i whispered to myself.

I walked around the village. I decided to go to a nice food place and dine there. When i was walking through the streets i saw Kakashi sensei there.

I ran upto him and said "Hey Kakashi sensei" he looked towards me "oh hey Mito. I am sorry i don't have anytime to talk to you. I have a mission and before that I have to go see Sasuke in the hospital" he said scratching the back of his head.

"It's okay. You don't have to waste your time. Nice meeting you" i bowed with my pale face. It's like every single colour was washed off my face. He ran went off the way the hospital is.

I then started walking changing my mind off eating and just go and sit in a nice place so that I can refresh my mind.

I went up to a nice grassy dune like grass hill. I saw Kiba there. Training with Akamaru. I went up to him and said "hello kiba" but he didn't say anything. He just ignored me with a bitter face and went away from me with Akamaru.

What's wrong with everyone. Why's everyone upset with me. Did i do something wrong? I asked myself.

I then sat under a tree and slowly allowed my body to lay on the ground. I was counting the clouds and drawing faces there.

"Why is everyone ignoring me. Is there something I did wrong" I said to myself closing my eyes. I didn't even know when the warm liquid find its way from the corner of my eyes to out itself. My tears were unstoppable. They were flowing like a stream of waterfall.

"Should I go and ask everyone what's wrong?" I shifted my body to the side. I was scratching the grass. And slowly i drifted to a deep sleep.
.....
...
..
.
.
.

*Groan* mmmaaahhh" i stretched my body as i yawned. I sure did have a nice sleep here. But when I looked around.... It was dark already.

"I am late. Naruto must be worried" I said and got up running towards my home.

After i reached home I opened the door. And went in. I saw Naruto there sitting on the bed eating a cup of noodles. "Huh" i heard Naruto said with his mouth stuffed with ramen.

"Hey sorry I am late" I said to Naruto. He gulped down the food licking his lips and said "you weren't here? I didn't even noticed"

What he didn't noticed i wasn't home. This is going too far. I don't know what's wrong. Please someone tell me what did i do wrong.

I walked upto the other room and sat on the dining chair. I layed my head on my forearms and downed my head on the table. I began to sob and cry there.

Naruto came running towards me and pat on my back "what happened Mito. Why are you crying" he said with concern. I didn't utter a word. "Hey come on. Tell me what's wrong" he tries to talk to me again.

"Please Naruto. Leave me alone. I don't wanna talk" I said and he stepped one step back. He stood there a good while and went the other room.

I cried for a good while there. I didn't even noticed how late it was. I stood up and went to get some water. I saw Naruto sleeping soundly on the bed. My mind went blank. He didn't even tried that hard to convince me to talk to him. Just one word of leave me and he didn't even hesitate to leave.

I again sat on the chair and rest my head on the table. I fell asleep as soon as I rested my head.

....
...
..
.

In the morning when I woke up i quickly went and freshed myself in the bathroom. It was just 5 in the morning. But I was already ready for today. I went near Naruto who was still sleeping. I glared at him for sometime and then went to the kitchen to cook something.

4 pieces of toast with jam and milk and ramen. Sounds good. When i finished everything, surprisingly Naruto was up. He went to the bathroom and brushes his teeth and bath himself. He knew if he doesn't I will kill him.

After he came out and dry himself he sat on the table and I gave his share of food. He quickly digged in. But i wasn't eating still.

"Aren't you gonna eat" asked Naruto. But i didn't say anything. I was just sitting there like a stone.

"Naruto. Tell me one thing. Is there something I did wrong?" I asked.