1 month training

It was the night time. Naruto sitting beside me. Eating some ramen. "Hey Mito. Why aren't you eating your ramen. Eat it before it gets cold" Naruto nudged me. This broke the pool of my thoughts. Many things bothering me. Many.

"Sorry. Just got lost in my thoughts" I said and began slurping on the ramen. Naruto finsihed his ramen and a minute after I did too. My face was dropped still. I need to ask him.

"Naruto" I called his name and he shot his head up to me saying "what's up"

"Do you think I am very weak?" I asked. Quickly his smily face began to drop with concern. "Hey what happened. Did something happen to you. You can tell me you know it right?" He said with a little deep voice hinting that he is concerned.

"What do I do. All I do is faint everytime I fight. Remember the fight with Zabuza? I fainted atleast 3 times , i fainted before even I entered the tower and i fainted after the battle with Dosu. Why. Why do I faint. Why don't I have energy like you all do. Why am I so weak. Do you think I am weak too" i asked. Almost trying to stop my tears.

Naruto gone silent. Maybe he doesn't know how to react to this. I don't know. He moved and fixed his position a bit coming near me. He took my hands and rubbed gently with his fingers.

"Don't worry Mito. It's not your weakness. I know you feel bad about yourself like that. But everything had conditions right. Like you fought against a Jonin, Zabuza. Then you were there alone fighting in the forest. We weren't even there for you which I am sorry of course. Then you fight against Dosu who is a sound ninja. That's not a good thing. You almost lost your hearing and sight. Don't worry you aren't weak. It's just that till now you had only faced strong ninjas so you always faint because of lost of energy." Naruto explained trying to consol me.

"Maybe you are right. I was just being insecure. Thanks for the help Naruto" I said giving him a smile. "Don't worry. I am your big brother. It's my duty to make you feel good" Naruto said getting up and sitting on the bed.

"So tell me. What's important that i should know when I was passed out" i asked Naruto facing my head towards him. "oh you are number seven. That means you will have your match at the last. Since it's all even so you will be advanced to the second round without a fight. Then again we are getting 1 month long break." Naruto informed me. That's kinda good. I will get to do more training and become more stronger.

"I asked Kakashi sensei to train me but he said he will train sasuke instead" said Naruto dropping his face. "he have much interest in sasuke. I asked him too. But he didn't agreed" I said.

"So did he assigned some other teacher for you ?" Naruto asked. "He tried to force me for a mentor. But i refused. If he is not going to train me then I have other choices" I said getting up and sitting on the best beside Naruto.

"You already got Master Jiraiya. Don't you. The toad sage?" I asked. "um." He replied. The again said "what about you. Should I ask him to train you too" Naruto asked. "no Naruto. I already have someone who is already training me. I will just continue with him" I said.

"Huh. Who is that person. Why don't I know him yet" Naruto yelled jumping on the bed. "Calm down big brother. You know that I have a unique technique of ink. Right?" I asked him.

"Yea i know. So what's about it"

"Well he is the ink master. He is very strong. Beyond it he is the god of creation. That mean i am being trained by a god" I said frigiding with my nail.

"Huuhhhhhhhh. YOU ARE BEING TRAINED MY A GOD. AND YOU ARE LEAVING ME HERE TO BE WEAK. AND YOU WILL GET STRONG LIKE THAT WITHOUT ME" Naruto screamed. Practically scolding me.

"Don't be mad Naruto. You can't train with him. I can manipulate ink. That's why he trains me. No other reason" I said. "Oh.. I see. So he is from which village" Naruto asked. "Actually he isn't a ninja. He is a god as I said. He is from another universe. That's all I can say. Nothing much. If you simply think. Another dimension" i explained him so that he will stop questioning me.

"It's cool isn't it?" He asked. "Not at all. The place where is train is all white and there is no other colour, objects are far thing" I said.

"Ok. I get it." He then completely went silent. "What happened. Is something wrong" i asked.
"No nothing. It's just that this is the first time we will get separated for so long" he said. This is indeed true. I never had been separated from him for a long time. It sure will be lonely and boring for me. And maybe for him too.

"I know. But we are ninjas now. Shinobis have to separate for their own good. But don't worry we will meet again. Atleast i hope so" I said and there was another moment of silence.

It's really upsetting to leave him. But I have no other choice. I can't get stronger with only my own training. I need some mentor too. And so did Naruto. So I will just drop my feelings for now. This won't do any good. If not me then atleast Naruto have to get strong.

"Naruto. I will miss you. I am off now" I said waving him a bye. "Wait wait. You are already going?" He asked. "Yes. I won't wait. I will start everything now onwards." I said.

He left a sigh and hugged me. "Mito be safe and promise to return" he said. "i promise I will return. Don't worry. However, you should remember to train hard and be strong. Don't let me beat you" I said hugging him back.

He broke the hug first. His eyes were glittery. Small beeds of tears came out of his eyes. "my brother is growing up so fast" he rubbed his eyes wiping his tears. "You idiot. I will be with you next month. Don't worry" I said.

I then waved a bye and he returned the bye. I used my ink to connect our world to Master Ink's universe and my ink surrounded me teleporting me to there.

When I get there..... I see nothing. No one is here. "Oh man. I guess I will have to wait here. Then why don't I have a good sleep till then. I am tired anyways" I said lying on the surface and falling asleep.