Danki ?

The moon light falls upon my skin radiating the glow. The beautiful moon with bad black scars on its surface. Just like my life right now. Why do it have to end like this.

I walked through the dense forest with the unknown person along. He hasn't talked to me since the last interaction. But i appreciate this silence. I really needed this peace.

The dry leaves making sounds as we walked on them breaking them. The cool breeze touching my skin. It's really cold. With my torn clothes.... it's barely warm right now. It's making me shiver.

"So who are you anyways. Like , your name or something" i asked curiously about him. He looked towards me. Gave me a warm smile.....oni-chan? With that warm smile I saw the face of my big brother. No no. He is not here. Nor he ever will be.

"My name is Danki, Mito" he said. It's still weird how he knows my name out of no where. But I can go with it. "Oh... that's nice. But why did you pick me. I mean why do you only want to train me to get stronger" i asked not looking into his eyes anymore. I was looking forward.

"Why did I pick you?" He said chuckling. "Because it pains me to see a poor soul suffering like that. It reminds me of my own past" he said. "Own past?" I asked ,my voice mixer with the sounds of the water falling down from the waterfall.

"Yes my own past." He said everting his eyes from my presence. "Wanna share. Sharing makes your heart light you know" I said giving him a warm smile as we finally reached a narrow road. Which will maybe lead to my next destination.

"It was about 10 years ago. When i was just the age of 10. I was a fine shinobi. My big brother and I were sent on a mission. But who knew there waits a big trouble for us. We fought the enemy for hours and then I got injured heavily. I was in the verge of death. I was thrown to a surface in the middle of the battle. My brother took the advantage of the enemy's opening point and killed them. But he left me there. Not even turning back to help me. I waited there for days but no one ever came to save me. No one came. They left me there to just rot to hell. But i somehow gathered strength and got up. I went to an abandoned place and did all i could to heal myself. And here I am now. Alive and healthy. And from that moment i sought I will take revenge from my brother. I did everything for him. Even almost sacrificed my life. But in return i only got betrayal." Danki explained with a soft sigh.

This sounds the same as my story. So does that mean that Naruto really left me to die here ? Do he really not care about me ? How could he do that ? My eyes filled with anger. Now he really did brainwashed me.

"Don't you feel something similar. Like your story is the same dear" Danki said. It only fuels the burning fire inside me. I didn't say anything. I just stayed silent for the moment.

"Had you thought of taking vengeance?" Danki asked. The words that left his lips hit me like a solid stone. Do i really thought of it? Do I want revenge? Do I wanna hurt my brother? Really?

"I don't know. I really don't know what to do now" I said with my eyes full of losing hopes. Pale eyes like a dead person. "I understand. Think of it bit by bit. No need to rush it anymore" he said patting on my back. Then I saw lights before i eyes. I lift my head up to see a beautiful town.

I didn't even knew when I got to this town. My mind wasn't in this world for all the time. Thinking various things. But now we are in a town. Wow.

"It's the Entertainment district" said Danki. I shift my gaze upon him and nodded. "Let's get you some clothes. You will be cold with those torn clothes. And get you some food as well" he said walking away. I almost forgot to walk lost in the thoughts.

I ran and caught upto him. We entered a nice shop of clothes. Danki said to the owner to show me nice sets of clothes. The assistants took me in the showroom. I saw various clothes there. "Wow. They are so good. I really can take any cloth?" I ask turning my head to Danki. He just nodded for an answer "it's my gift" he said.

A gift ? Wow. Nice. " Thanks" I said smiling and choose a nice set of cloth. I was grinding like a fool. Yea i liked that that much.

This is the outfit

This is the outfit. I know I put age 13 initially but hear me out. Mito got this outfit when he was 9 years. Naruto was 13 years. So when the traning will end with Danki Mito will be 11 where as Naruto will be 15. Then when...... Let's not reveal all. Just know that in shippuden Mito will be 13 and Naruto will be 17.

"Do you like this outfit Danki?" I asked walking upto him. His eyes were full of admire and he said "yea I do. Now let go out to satisfy our hunger. You must me more hungry than me" he said. I nodded for an answer.

We walked out of the shop after Danki paid the bill. We walked together through the streets which were glowing with the lights alongside the roads. It was a beautiful town. So many people doing their own things in shops , customers buying various things. I too got a new outfit. Thanks to Danki.

Danki then stopped at a specific area. I almost walked away not noticing he stopped. I then ran and caught upto him again. We entered the shop and sat on a table. The waitress came and stood infront of us.

"How can I serve you sir" she asked. Danki picked his head up to see her and said "just grilled chicken with rice. Oh and a warm soup too" he said and looked at me hinting Mr to order myself.

"For me...i would like to have nice hot steaming noodles with extra spice and soup and grilled pork , ma'am" I said with a wide smile. The lady smiled back and walked into the kitchen.

After a long wait she came back to us with our order. "waaaaaaaaa. It looks so delicious" I said as i clasped my hands together and make it to the side of my cheeks and drooled over it.

Danki smiled seeing this cute gesture of mine. "Itadakimasu" I said dig into my food. It was a large bowl so it took me time and filled my stomach good. After our stomach were filled and we paid the bill we went out and continued our journey.

We walked through the abandoned streets below the white moonlight through the night. We didn't talked much during our journey.

After 4 hours of walk we finally reached a huge gate. The gate was opened as Danki pushed it. "here it is. The gate of hell. We will be staying here. Not for a short time. It will be for a long time" Danki said as we entered the entrence.

As i stepped my first step inside the gate the torches on the walls light up with fire. It was not a bad place. I have to admit it's really interesting.

"So this were you will make me strong. Isn't it.....Danki" I said side eyeing Danki as he gave me smile and nodded tilting his head.

____________________________________
Author's note:

So hello. Just wanna say an important thing.
The classic Naruto series in my book is almost over. But there will be some additional more chapters before starting the shippuden.

And important thing that. From this chapter it is counted in the Training Arc.

Yup heard it right. We are in a Arc right now. Since this is a fanfiction and it's all of Mito's POV. So , the Arc will be a little different even so many of the original Arcs will still remain.

This is the starting of Traning arc where Danki will train Mito and make him strong. Plus Mito will be working on his soul development where he can use advance Ink techniques. Better of this way then tearing his soul and losing all emotions right 😅😅😅

Anyways enjoy
Bye and peace ✌️✌️