A new discovery

I was sitting on the bed waiting for Naruto to come and play with me. Then I saw him come in the room in full gear. "Hey where are you going. I thought you could play with me" my face dropped.

"Aww. Don't be sad Mito. Your brother i going to get stronger so I will go train today. Believe it" he said with a soft voice. "Oky. Just don't be late home" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. Brotherly kiss.

"You are the cutest Mito" he said and then bid me bye and went away. "Now I will be bored all day. I don't want to train. But let's go on village hunting" I jumped smiling on the bed. Yay i finally got the idea.

I quickly got my ninja gear. (I am not going for any specific so you guys can make your own ninja gear)

I finally reached the top of the hokage face curvings. I ran here and there and jumped as I saw a butterfly. I began to chase it. But i didn't realised that it was a end to the ground there. The butterfly flew away but i started falling to the ground from that of a height.

"Aaaaaaaaaaa" i screamed and closed my eyes. I thought it was my end. And I never gonna see Naruto again. But when I was about to hit the ground I felt I fell to a soft something. "Huh what is this" i peaked down curiously.

"What is this" i asked myself again. There was a big sphere of black liquid. I then poked the bubble and asked "what are you mister" like he's gonna even answer. Getting no answer i sighed breathing in and leaving some huge amount of air relaxing my body. Then I opened my eyes to find that the sphere was gone.

"Where did it go. I had to thank him. He saved my life" i started to look here and there. Then I felt like I wanted to sneeze and sneezed hard *cutely* and there were big balls of that black liquid. "Huh. There it is. Wait. Can that mean i am making these" i gasped in "awe".

Is this my own ninjutsu. Is this my own technique. Wow.

Then I gave a peace sign with my teeth in a show.

(Imagine something like this

(Imagine something like this. But he have the same blue stary eyes. Let's say this will be Mito but with Yellow hair. And this is not my art. Credits goes to it's respective artist. But I like this. He is definitely Mito. I want Mito to be the definition of cute but deadly.)

"How cool. I will tell big brother as soon as he gets back home. But how will I do that again" oh no. I don't know how to do these. Then i remembered that when i relax my body and suddenly introduce it to pressure these things are produced.

So the whole day I spent on training these. Which didn't took much time for me to figure it out and I also found out that I can make shapes with it in air.

--later in home--

"Big brother. You are finally home" I rushed to him and jumped on him. "hey hey calm down. You gonna break my back" he giggled and patted my head.

"Brother you know i learnt a new and cool jutsu today all by myself" I said with stars in my eyes. "What really. Show me" he said with excitement.

As he came out from the bathroom have a nice bath and sat down on the floor with me, i created some cool shapes with my ability.

"See this Naruto. These are cool right" I said as Naruto zoomed his head near the shapes. "Yea it's cool, believe it" he said having stars in his eyes. "How did you do that. What jutsu is this" he asked me. "I don't know either" I said. "I just randomly done it and somehow figured it out and learnt it on my own" i explained.

Naruto sighed and patted my head. "That's cool. But if you figure it out you will teach me this . Right?" He said. "Yea big brother. I will definitely teach you too" I said. "But first look at this" I said and went into the balcony and target a tree. I shoot the liquid projectile and it blasted as soon as it hit the tree.

"Woahh. It's just like bombs" he said and I jumped in happiness that I am finally able to do something besides shadow clones. And I was also happy that he admired my technique.

Later we had dinner and went to bed as he hugged me from behind.

--some days later--

"Hey old man. You gotta give me a real mission. So that i could show everyone how strong i am" complaint Naruto to the hokage. He need to calm down. Really.

"Naruto. Everyone starts off like this. When you are really fitted you will be given missions with higher rank" scolded Iruka sensei as Kakashi sensei punched naruto's head.

"No I don't want missions like these. I want real ninja missions" Naruto complaint again. "Fine if you really want a ninja mission be it. I will give you a C-ranked mission." Said the hokage and the other are just "what really"

Deep inside I was happy too. I will be doing real things now. "You have to protect a bridge builder till he is home safe" said the hokage inviting the bridge builder inside.

That man is real drunk. "You brats gonna protect me? Give me a break. I don't believe in this short boy" he said. "What did you say" screamed  Naruto as he realised he was talking about him and tried to attack the bridge builder. Well he wasn't talking about me cuz I was there sitting on Iruka sensei's lap telling him my new experiences of being a ninja.

"Naruto we don't attack the people" Kakashi sensei grabbed Naruto before he could demolish the men and he sighed.

"My name is Tazuna"