Forest of Death

Were are not at the gate of the forest of death.

Looking here and there a little Naruto asks "wow what is this place?"  Anko sensei replies on it "This is where the second exam will be held. We call it..... the forest of death" she said trying to be creepy.

When I looked to Naruto I saw a box of camouflage that .... What should it look like rocks? Who tried to camouflage with that is dumb cause there is no square rocks.

Naruto walked to the other side the box followed him. Then Naruto again walked to the opposite side the box followed him again. The walks turned into runs. The box still following. Naruto suddenly stopped and pointing towards the box he said "come out of the box. There is no square rocks"

The box then suddenly glowed with beams of light and it blasted with smoke. When the smoke was cleared there was Konohamaru , Moegi  and their other companion coughing from the smoke saying "we used way too much gun powder guys".

They then turned to Naruto a said something about interview or something. But I payed no mind and turned to Sakura.

"Sakura what do you think. Why does this forest is called the forest of death ?" I asked. "I have no idea. But from the name it sure sounds creepy" she said giving an action of having creeps.

"What is going on here?" I heard Anko sensei yelled. "oh here Konohamaru and his friends wanted to interview" Naruto replied. "Oh my bad my bad. I remember Lord hokage saying about the interview. Everyone we are going to take a 10 minutes break" Anko sensei yelled out.

"Great perfect for me to take a nap" I said jumping a little. "Tell me how much can you even sleep" said sasuke in annoyance. "A lot" i replied with a smile. "Fine. I will wake you up before the enter the forest" said sasuke turning his head the other way and i replied him with a thanks.

I walked and went to some other side leaving everyone there. I wanted some alone time. I sat under a tree and began to think of many things. Like thousands at a time.

There are really very strong teams in the exams. These are not going to be easy. From many villages too.

Gaara , Tameri , Kankuro, Rock lee , Neji, Sasuke. There are so many strong teams. And let's not forget Kabuto with the most experience. How will I even pass. I am not even stronger than Naruto. No no I am just overthinking and underestimating myself.

Nothing more

But what if the I don't pass. Will I remain a genin for the rest of my life? Also chunin is not the only next level is it?

I heard the break was over niwas sasuke eyed me. But I didn't bother to move. Instead I heard the most important ones like about the heaven and earth scroll and the 5 days survival thing.

I have better things to do than listening to it. Don't i. Like sleeping. I was about to close my eye when Naruto came and poked me in my cheeks saying "let's go let's get our scroll and get started" he is indeed very exited about this exam.

I got up and got ready to walk upto the place where the scrolls are being given.

We walked to there and we entered it. We were given a heaven scroll. That means we have to get a earth scroll.

"Hehe. I have to do some business" said Naruto scratching the back of his head and rushing to a bush and almost unzipped his pant zipper to pee. "You idiot. Not infront of me" Sakura punched his head in anger. Serves him right. *Sigh*

He then went off to pee and when returned sasuke started acting strange. He started attacking Naruto. "What are you doing Sasuke" screamed Sakura. "stop it" i yelled.

"Don't you see it's not Naruto" sasuke said. I don't get it. He is Naruto. How...come he doesn't see it....

"I am Naruto what are you talking about. Have you gone crazy" said Naruto. "No. The Naruto i know had cut wounds on his cheeks. Where are yours. Your techniques are worst than Naruto" sasuke said and that's when I took note of his cheeks that is clearly fine when Naruto had cuts.

Then I used my ink cuts and shoot at his cheeks where the cuts should have been there.
"There exactly there. There should be the cut wounds" I said. "Ouuuchh. Little brother it hurts" he said and I was completely sure that he wasn't Naruto. "Oh yeah. And from when Naruto i know started calling me little brother instead of Mito" I said and sasuke looking to me "so finally you got it huh"

Naruto then revealed himself. He was another ninja. I knew it Naruto would only call me Mito or sun ball sometimes.

He came to attack us but sasuke fought back and injured his arm. He then ran away. "so the ninjas will be coming at us like this ?" Asked Sakura with terror. "I guess so. And i think that's why it's called the forest of death" i added.
"But where is Naruto" asked sasuke. While he was asking Naruto stepped into us. "speak of the devil" I said.

"Speak of what. What hall when I was gone. Some idiot tied me with ropes. But no worries I freed myself. Believe it" Naruto said jumping. "We believe you big brother" I said giving a sigh.

Then Sasuke started. "if it's going to be like that then we need a password. A password that i ly we know so that the recent mistake won't happen again"

"Sasuke is completed right. We indeed need to know. Not all ninjas will be that bad. Some like Kabuto who have full information can easily trick us" I said.

"Yea. So what's the password" Naruto added.

"A ninja waits till the time is right.when the enemy sleeps and drops his guard, when his weapons lie forgotten in the stillness of the night. That is the moment for a ninja to strike." Sasuke said but I don't think Naruto processed that. So this is what sasuke's password is. Well atleast better than a password with single word.

"What. I don't get it. What's the password" Naruto started to panic.... Well looks like panic.
"What can we even expect from you Naruto" provoked Sasuke. I see that's the plan huh.

I and Sakura can memorize the sentences and recall as he asks for the password but Naruto can't memorize it. So the password will work otherwise for him. Good plan sasuke. But what's that odd smell that's coming from behind of me.

"No no. I remember it all" Naruto said. Sasuke just smirked at it.