Fifth Hokage In Action

It's been days since Naruto left with Master Jiraiya in search of someone. I heard from Kakashi sensei that they were looking for a Lady for the fifth Hokage.

I have been so bored here all alone. Naruto there is having fun I guess. *Sigh*

"Let's meet up with him. I don't want sit here all day." I was talking to myself when i suddenly remembered.

"Sasuke. Sasuke was hurt right? He was brought here by Guy Sensei. Wait wasn't Naruto there too. Did something happen with him too" I was panicking by now.

"Let's not waste time" i quickly focused my energy on Naruto's soul fragments and when i detected it used my ink teleportation to reach near him.

I was teleported to a high hill like dune of Sandy rocks. When I look over there was a giant Snake and a Giant Snail. And.... "Is that Gamabuta?" I asked myself.

No doubt about it. It's Gamabuta indeed. What's going on here.

When I looked in closer I saw a lady with Naruto , master Jiraiya and Kabuto and ... Is that Orochimaru a legendary Sanin like Master Jiraiya?

Who am I kidding it's indeed him. What going on here. I then saw Master Jiraiya was there using something on his palm it was blue and a perfect sphere. "That's the Rasengan from the 4th hokage himself" I can't believe my eyes i was seeing that.

I quickly used my broom and from the far distance i splashed a little amount of ink to that rasengan. "What in the name of devil" master Jiraiya yelled. Now everyone was looking at me other than Naruto who was being taken by a small snail that looked exactly like the giant one.

"Copy" I said the ink merged into the Rasengan. The snap of my finger made the ink return to me. The ink was absorbed by my body and the thing i copied was installed in a unique way.

"Well well. What do you know. Who even though I will be seeing you again Kabuto" I said yelling almost. "Huh. You grew an inch taller i can see Mito" he yelled back.

I jumped and landed near Master Jiraiya.

"Who are you kid?" He asked. "Don't worry master. I am not an enemy. Look at my headband. I am a leaf ninja" I said. H stepped a back by my statement.

"Huh. Looks like someone hurt my brother. And now tell me... Who will it be" I said with the scariest look i could give.

"It's me" said Kabuto standing up. "So you like to be killed by me now? Good choice. But a bad choice to hurt my brother." I said. "And what are you doing to do about it" said Kabuto. "Mito..... Uzumaki" everyone was taken aback by the word Uzumaki. I think they weren't expecting me to be naruto's brother. Is it?

I pointed my finger towards Kabuto. "Formation" I said and the ink started to form. The Rasengan that i copied was going to be put in use now.

*This is the special ability of Mito. He can copy and paste any attack he splashes his ink on. But the thing is it's all ink rather than the real attack. But the effect is 2 times more*

"Inkegan" I said and the ink rasengan was nicely formed. It blew right to Kabuto and hit him perfectly. He was spinning and flying with the Rasengan.

"Incredible power" i heard Master Jiraiya whispering.

"Let's put this into an end. And the fact that you attack our Fifth Hokage is bad enough for me attacking you two out of the blue" I said and "temporary ink demon" I said. "extend" i became as big as the summoned beast were.

"Be ready to be dead now" I said as my voice echoes in me. *If you don't know what is ink demon. Go and check out the "someone new" chapter*

I rushed to him as my lower abdomen is still resting on the ground but I was crawling by my hands.

When i reached near them i used my palm to slap them on the ground. They were crushed by that attack. And i returned to my normal self.

"Ink bl-" I was cut of in mid by master Jiraiya resting his hand on my shoulder. Orochimaru and Kabuto fled away too.

"Master" i whispered but they could hear me still. "it's enough. You have done enough" he said.

Then lady fifth Hokage said that we should go check on Naruto and someone called Sizune.

We walked upto them and i saw Naruto there laying flat. I wish I had came sooner.

"Tsunade" said master Jiraiya and I looked to them. I saw lady fifth Hokage was turning...into old?? What's going on. Is this some kind of jutsu and she is using it to make herself look young?

"Don't worry about me. I am going to town. If I rest I will be back to normal in no time" she said and walked away.

That lady called Sizune picked Naruto up and we followed her behind. And by 'we' I mean master Jiraiya and I.

"So tell me about it kid. Are you really an Uzumaki?" Asked Master Jiraiya. "Well yes. And if you are wondering then I am the younger brother of Naruto" I said.

"I never thought he had a brother" said lady fifth Hokage. "We don't look much alike. Do we" i asked.

"Well yea. He have blonde hair where as you have red" said master Jiraiya.

"Many people confuses us to be friends. Just because of our hair colour. But trust me we are siblings indeed"