Oh no

What's that odd sensation and sound. Is something coming towards us? I don't know.

We looked to the side where the odd sounds are coming. We just froze there. Thinking what is it or its just us.

Suddenly a strong gust of wind came towards us and it blew me and Naruto off while Sasuke and Sakura hid in the bushes. Well I was dumb to stand there.

...
..
..
.

I woke up from the sleep. Looks like I passed out while I flew here. But where am I.

Looks like I flew and came to very distance from them.

"Where am I ? I guess I got separated now. God what a luck" I said to myself sarcastically. I then started walking. Walking and walking and walking. But i still don't know what to do.

*Rustle* *rustle*

I heard some sounds while I was walking. Is someone there. It's obvious. Someone's here. It's almost night too.

"Huh" i dogged the kunais that were coming towards me. What is this. Someone is attacking me. "hehehe. Looks like you can doge me just perfectly." Said a boy appearing from the bushes of the trees. "who are you." I said squinting my eyes. "who need the details of what am I. Let's just kill you or you can just hand me over your scroll" he said. "oh you wish. But unfortunately I don't have the scroll" I said.
"Don't play hard to get. Or I will just have to kill you" he said running towards me. "Oh you wish" I said and jumped dogging him.

I used my paint brush broom. (Man let's just call the paint brush broom Brommie it's two extra words otherwise) to create 3 cutting curves of ink and it landed in him perfectly. He had wounds now. "Ahhh. You are strong" he said and tried to jump to run away. But I used my ink to create some goopy tentacles and capture his feet.

"You aren't running away. I am taking away your scroll" I said making a serious face. "sorry. But i-i don't have it either" he said giving me a smile.
"The stutter completely confirms that you have it" I said and used my ink to create a big hand to crush him with it. Though he survived it somehow.

"Seems like you survived" I said to him. He didn't respond to me but he got up with all his strength left and came at me using his katana to slice me up.

"No use buddy" I use my ink at my Brommie and made it like a scythe. I swinged it towards him and it was met with the sharp blades of his katana.

He pushed me back but i managed myself to not fall and some balls of ink was thrown at him my me. I snapped my fingers and they blasted at his stomach and face.

He passed out then. I know he couldn't have taken more of it. When i crushed him i already sucked most of his chakra to myself.  That's good.

I squated down and search on him for the scroll. And I found a heaven scroll. "Well a heaven scroll. What was our team's scroll again....... I don't remember" *sigh* i don't remember what scroll i was going for and what was my team's scroll.

But atleast I got something.

*Timeskip*
*After 5 days at the tower*

I was waiting infront of the tower and huffing too. I am totally exhausted. Totally. I have fought so many fights and now I don't even have any of my chakra left.

I didn't go for the searching of my team cause I thought it would be better if i would wait in here.

Then i suddenly saw them coming towards the tower. "Hey hey hey. Guys I am here. Are all alright" I said as i saw them coming near me.

As they got near me they had full face and no one talked. "Come on what happened?" I asked.

"Umm...... Actually.... We don't have both the scrolls. We can't proceed to next round now. There wasn't any scroll left. And the the last one we fought had an earth scroll same as us" Naruto almost cried saying that.

"An earth scroll. That means we need a heaven scroll" I said. "Yea" said Sakura. "Like this?" I asked pulling out the heaven scroll that I took from that guy earlier that day.

"Huh. AN HEAVEN SCROLL. MITO WHERE DID YOU GET THAT" screamed Naruto. "Calm down Naruto. I had this scroll all along. Remember when I got separated. I got into a fight with a guy. He said he wants my scroll. Well too bad for him i guess cause i didn't had the scroll. But when he didn't believe me and came to attack me i fought back and he was injured and tried to leave. But i caught him and beat him to pulp and took the scroll" i explained.

"You are pretty awesome you know" said and oddly familiar voice. "Kabuto?. I didn't realise you were here" I said. "Yeah I was here the whole time" he said. The his comrades came and called out for him. He bid us bye and went inside the door he should have entered.

"Mito. Really thanks. Without you we couldn't have passed the second round" thanked Sasuke and i smiled at him. "It's no big deal. I am a part of the team after all" i said.

Then Naruto started pocking Sasuke. "Isn't my brother the best. Isn't he" Naruto was jumping and giggling like a fool saying 'isnt my brother great'. I smiled and fell to the ground. I had no energy left so I can't continue right now. Maybe just a little nap will help.

"Mito" three said in unison. "Naruto. Carry me okay. I can't walk right now. I am too tired" I said and Naruto said a 'of course. You can rest' and picked  me up on his back while i fell asleep.