Endless Sweat Drops

"So be ready. I will not wait for your to get ready. We are starting here and now" said Danki.

We were currently in a big room. Like very big. He took me here to train. Finally it's come to training after a week. I was so excited. I am gonna prove to him that I am not that weak. But if I can't. Then.......he will train me anyways.

"So let's start this" I said smirking as Danki dashed towards and so did i. I swinged my broom towards him but he dogged it by jumping. He seemed like so light when he jumped. He jumped so high he seemed like a butterfly. But not so long. "Ink slicing " I said as crescent shape ink slicing projectiles went towards him while he was still in the mid air.

But to my surprise he dogged it in the mid air. I girth my teeth. "how can be this possible " I said with a whisper that none other than myself can hear. "You started off good kid" said Danki smiling at me standing a distance far.

"But is all you have got? Then I am starting my own attack" Danki said as he got into fighting stance. Wait I know this pose. It's Hyuga style. But...how? Is he an Hyuga too?.

"8 tiagrams. 64 palms" he said as he dashed towards me striking each and every of my chakra points. And with the last the last stike it sent me flying towards a wall.

"You aren't that good are you?" He said insulting me while the area where I landed got covered in dust fog. Nothing was clear for sometime. He smirked and slowly come towards where I was supposed to be lying half dead. But to his surprise when the fog got clear I was there.... standing....on the wall. "Ink support " i said as Danki smirked and got in fighting position.

"I got you now" I said trying to punch Danki who was still in mid air

"I got you now" I said trying to punch Danki who was still in mid air. I threw my broom to the air so that I can make a great impact when I punch him.

But as he got down and I forced pushed my fist to punch him.. he split his legs allowing himself to fall to the ground and dogging my attack. This caught me off guard. And he took the chance to attack me.

He side pushed himself  making his body go on a round and his legs stike mine making me fall. He grabbed my right hand and punched my face as he side pushed himself again and then pushed himself up with his hands.

I was already interlocked between his legs. I was raised high by his legs and he threw me upwards. He then kicked me several times with no rest making go more high in the air.

*Bhaak* liquids in my mouth fell as he kicked me hard several times. He then used his last trick for me. He used his hands to spin himself while his legs were still facing upwards. This made him like a top for a split second and he kicked me again with that spinning force which made me go flying and strike hard on a wall.

I was lying there for sometime now. "Come on. Is that all you have got? Show me more" said Danki chuckling. I could barely move my body. It's no good. If I am this weak then how am I going to defeat Naruto. This going to be rough now. I know.