Chapter 59 - Like a whip, Jenna, wa-chu!

A/N: OMG, AI is so addictive. I've found an incredible website where I can create my OC characters for all my books. Aella has been the most difficult, but I've been able to get something together and will debut her AI image soon. Merry Christmas Eve, everyone and I hope you enjoy this chapter xoxo

-----------------------

THE LAKE HOUSE

"Big movement," Stefan instructed the three women before him.

"Ughhh," Jenna groaned, making her shoulders turn more dramatically as she punched. "I'm going to make my own big movement soon."

Stefan ignored her and continued his training, "A big movement gets your body used to some movement rather than no movement or even the classic flight rather than fight. Any hit to an enemy is better than nothing."

"Oh yeah," Aella smirked, exaggerating the move they had been repeating for the last ten repetitions. "The big bad vampire will get scared by my swatting of a fly in his face. Die stupid fly, die!"

Once again, he ignored her as he ended up in front of Elena, who, as always, was being the perfect student, "Good, Elena. That's good control."

Aella made a face at her smug friend while Jenna was bent over, trying not to throw up last night's wine, and muttered, "Teacher's Pet."

"Now we've got the control-" Stefan tripped Aella slyly with his foot as he passed "-poor core control there, Miss Bennett." Ignoring her cries of 'traitor!' he moved on to the following sequence with a smirk. "We need to control that movement. A bigger movement is one thing, but it's controlling that motion that helps you. Rotation is a big aid, for now."

Jenna's face was pale green as she squinted at Stefan, "That sounds like more work."

Aella was still exaggerating her moves, "We're slapping the hell outta that fly, Jenna, then we're asking the people, 'Are you not entertained!?'"

"Rotation and bigger movements," Stefan emphasized over their talking, narrowing his eyes at them. "Are good for now; as beginners, you need the basics. But that will soon be a hindrance; a bigger movement forward is a bigger movement back; a quick retraction must occur."

Jenna looked confused, and Aella made a whipping noise, "Like a whip, Jenna, wa-chu! You crack the whip, and it retracts back to you. Like when Indiana Jones whipped the hot poker from Marian's face. Wa-chu!"

Stefan rubbed his temple; while the analogy wasn't the best, she was right. "Right, Aella." His girlfriend smiled smugly at Elena. "Retraction allows us to counter-attack, either running away or attacking again."

-----------------------------

"I hate your boyfriend," Jenna groaned, head in hands, as Aella made them coffee. "Even his hotness doesn't detract from the fact that he's a psychopath!"

"Who's a psychopath?" Caroline asked on the phone with her.

"Stefan," Aella smirked and added a little louder, "Jenna didn't like the early self-defense training after drinking herself into oblivion last night!"

Jenna held up a middle finger to the teen, which had her giggling as Caroline questioned, "I thought she went on the trip to make sure you had a guardian to chaperone you?"

"Jenna's our guardian?" Aella questioned aloud with mock surprise.

Still hiding her head in her arms, Jenna murmured, "Did the teenagers get drunk? Nope. Did the teenagers do drugs? Nope. Did the teenagers go skinny dipping at midnight and drown? Nope. This guardian did her job, so less of the sarcasm!"