Chapter 34 - The assassins usually try to kill me on Saturday

A/N: OMG I HIT 1000 SUBSCRIBERS!!! Wow, wow, wow! Thank you all to that subscribed, here's a new chapter to celebrate! Xoxo

It all started off like any other regular day. Elena had an idea, a terrible idea.

"Elena," Aella sighed heavily. "This is a terrible, horrible, incredibly foolish idea."

Elena winced; if Aella was saying that, it must have been a bad idea, "So, you're saying no."

Aella smirked as she swung her car keys ring around her finger, "I'm saying... Let's do it and see what happens."

Elena had thanked whatever deity was listening for Aella as they left the house until they stepped into Stefan's home, and they bumped into a very undressed Rose, and her best friend wolf-whistled quite garish at the vampire and said, "Who rocked your world last night, Rosie?"

The vampire awkwardly looked at Elena, and it didn't take the teen girls much time to realize who said rocker was. Aella smirked, holding back a laugh at the sheepish look upon Rose's face and the ire on Elena's as Rose stuttered, "T-there's no one else here."

Elena smiled tightly at the vampire, "Actually, we came to talk to you."

Rose's eyes shot to Aella in confusion. The witch only smiled a little too brightly before she looked back at Elena, "Then I should probably get dressed."

When the vampire left, there was an awkward silence in the large foyer; Aella's body was practically vibrating as Elena silently glared at the spot Rose had just vacated. "Shut up."

The laugh Aella had been so desperately holding back broke out sharply, "Ha! Is someone feeling a little green, Elena?"

"You're not funny," Elena shot back, lips pursed tightly. "The only green you see is me feeling sick at how she can walk around the house like that. She knows other people live here... like your boyfriend."

Aella laughed at her lame excuse and gestured to her own body proudly, "Why would he want some twig-like that when he's got all this?!"

Elena's face threatened to break at Aella's confidence, enough for the witch to point at her friend, "You can't fool me, Elena. That's jealousy, and people only get jealous when they care."

Elena rolled her eyes, "I care that he's obviously using her because of Katherine. He searches for over a hundred years to free her, and suddenly he's over her." Elena scoffed at the idea, "He's using Rose to ignore his obvious issues with Katherine."

Aella nodded; Elena was saying what they all knew. However, the scowl that appeared on her face when she said Rose and Katherine's names was evident of what she was not saying. Aella just ignored it; if Elena wanted to lie to herself, she was free to do that. When she noticed Rose walking back down to them, Aella quickly whispered to her best friend, "Or they banged because Rose has just finished running for an x number of years, and they're both hot. End of." She was dashing off to meet Rose at the bottom of the stairs before Elena could say anything.

When Elena explained the plan to Rose, the vampire agreed with Aella, "It's a bad idea."

Elena shook her head defiantly, "No, it's not. From what we've been told, your friend Slater obviously has more information about Klaus. You just gave up before you got it."

"Because somebody blew up a coffee shop with us in it," Rose retorted incredulously. Then, she pointed at Aella, "And your friend was there too, although she was not so conspicuous as she repeated, quite annoyingly, 'He's alive,' the entire way home."

"Hey!" Aella frowned at the vampire. "Homeboy came back from the dead; if that's not the most epic time to say one of the most iconic lines in cinematic history, when can you?"