Chapter 32 - Elijah totally Anna Boleyn-ed him

A/N: Hello all! What a crazy few weeks, right? I was totally absorbed following the Queen's death and her funeral. As a true royalist, I was totally devastated, yet in awe of what I was witnessing. I'm so proud Elizabeth II was my queen. Anywayyyy, I hope this chapter isn't too confusing, Aella has a few rants in this chapter. Alsooooo, if anyone PMs me, please know that for some reason I am NOT getting alerts about these. So, if you do send me a PM, can you let me know on my profile or in the comments, because those I can see. I've asked Wattpad to fix it, but they're struggling. Enjoy and please let me know your thoughts xoxo

RICHMOND, VA

From her position up front, Aella grimaced as they pulled into an underground car park and out of the beautiful sun. Damon seemed to agree with her as he parked up where Rose pointed him to, "Back entrance? How convenient."

Aella looked in disbelief between the two vampires, "This was the road trip? I skipped out on a Captain Jack Sparrow movie binge to sit in the most boring car trip for an hour with Mr. Keep-the-radio-turned-off and Miss. Bopping-down-every-time-she-thought-the-sun-could-hit-her? Fun!"

Damon rolled his eyes as he got out of the car, "Jack Sparrow is an idiot."

Aella gasped with absolute fury as she ran around the car to poke Damon, "One, It's Captain Jack Sparrow, and two, he is an absolute genius." Damon ignored her and met Rose at the back of the car. Skipping over to the two, she questioned casually, "So... What's the sitch?"

The two vampires raised their eyebrows in sync, and Aella looked at the two in disbelief for a second time in two minutes. Groaning out loud, she went on, "Kim Possible?" The two shared a look of confusion, "Call me, beep me, if you want to reach me?" When neither admitted to knowing what she was going on about, Aella rubbed her eyes with annoyance before she looked at the vampires and said seriously. "Kim Possible was one of the most respected secret agents, who not only saved the world from maniacs like Dr. Drakken and Shego, she also attended school while cheerleading and having an absolute ass-kicking friendship with Ron who had a naked mole-rat as a pet. How did you miss its awesomeness?!"

Rose, who was still learning how passionate Aella could be with such things, gaped at the witch while Damon simply shrugged, "I had a life."

As if the answer was acceptable, Aella looked at Rose, hip jutting out and foot-tapping as if waiting for Rose's excuse. When a look of incredulity crossed her features, Rose answered, "I was running for my life for 500 years?"

Aella rolled her eyes. Yeah, that was a good excuse. Still, she whined lowly, "But it was a naked mole-rat called Rufus, and he was awesome."

Damon simply patted her head and gestured for Rose to lead on, which she did as a pouting Aella followed. As they walked, Damon questioned, "How do you know this Slater guy is even here?"

Rose shrugged as she tossed over her shoulder, "I called him. He's here. He's always here."

Aella raised a brow when Damon smiled, "Good." Before he rushed towards Rose and pushed her against the wall, making Rose look up at him in astonishment and Aella gasp.

"Damon!" Aella stomped her foot. "Why am I never told the plan?"

Damon ignored her as he threatened Rose, "Just one thing. If you're setting us up in any way, I will rip your heart out and shove it down your throat. It's something I'm very good at. Then she..." He nodded to a bored Aella, "Will find some way to bring you back, cos she's freaky like that, and I will do it all again, just slower and even more painful."

Before Aella could applaud his threat, which even caused her to shift unsteadily on her feet, Rose turned the tables. Suddenly Damon was pressed against the wall with his arm twisted behind his back, causing him a great deal of pain. "I'm older than you and stronger." A smile appeared on Aella's face at the strong bitch within Rose she could see finally appearing, "Don't get on my bad side." When she released Damon, she nodded at Aella for the lack of attack from the teen as she looked between the two, "You can trust me."