Chu Wei didn't stop, and took out the food from the backpack on the passenger seat. Holding the steering wheel in one hand and eating with the other, it is also a refreshing thing to eat.

A large flower on the road in front of him caught Chu Wei's attention, the diameter of that flower was one meter and the height was two meters. Blocking the road tightly in the middle of the road, what is this?

Chu Wei took out a pistol and shot from the window to the front, but the bullet hit Dahua without any reaction.

Chu Wei stopped the car, picked up the long sword on the seat next to him and got out of the car.

This sword was strengthened by Chu Wei countless times, and after countless refinements, this sword was sharp enough to pierce steel.

The large flowers look harmless. Chu Wei raised the sword in his hand and stabbed at Da Hua, but unfortunately, when the tip of the sword was about to touch Da Hua, Chu Wei's arm was entangled.

The thick finger vine man was tightly wrapped around Chu Wei's arm, and Chu Wei shook his arm and couldn't break free.

The big flower moved, and the flower buds opened all to face Chu Wei, and Chu Wei felt dizzy. More vines wrapped around Chu Wei's body, slowly dragging Chu Wei towards the center of the flower.

"Bump!" A flame fell on the big flower.

Dahua retracted the vine man in pain, abandoned Chu Wei and threw it into the distance.

A young man picked up Chu Wei and ran. Chu Wei's feeling of being paralyzed did not pass, and he stumbled behind the young man.

The young man pulled Chu Wei out of Da Hua's attack range before stopping, this is the person Chu Wei saw fighting with Da Hua. It turned out to be a girl, the girl had short hair, and she looked heroic. In the face of Fujiman's attack, he quickly moved and dodged, and the position of the movement was the huge flower center. It was already very close to the heart of the flower, and the girl was no longer hiding, and a large amount of flames were released around her. Vineman was contaminated with flames and shook in the air, as if he wanted to extinguish the flames.

It's a pity that it can only be in vain if you shake it again, the more you shake the flame, the faster it will burn. The girl unleashed a ball of flame at the center of the flower and quickly retreated.

Chu Wei said, "Thank you."

The girl waved her hand and said, "You're welcome, it's the first time you've faced a mutant plant."

Chu Wei nodded.

"Then it's no wonder that there's nothing safe now. It's better to dodge things out of place in time when you see them in the future, even if these things are powerful, they have limitations, and it's okay to leave its attack range.

"Okay, I remember." Chu Wei couldn't cry or laugh, when did he fall to the point of being taught a lesson by a girl, although what he said was right.

The boy asked curiously, "Where are you going alone?" Do you want a base?

"No, I'm going to my lover." Chu Wei's eyes softened. After being separated for so long, Bei Tang Yi didn't know if he had thought about himself.

The girl looked at Chu Wei in surprise, "Are you sure your lover is still alive?"

Chu Wei smiled confidently: "Of course." "How could Bei Tang Yi die? None of those people are easy to deal with, although they can't use mind reading, but Bei Tang Yi's intuition has always been very sensitive. People with bad intentions will be avoided by Bei Tang Yi from afar, and the people he is willing to contact must be trustworthy.

The boy said, "You are not a bad person, and it is not a waste for us to save you." Where are you going? If you are on the same road, we can take you on a ride.

"A summer resort in City C."

The girl's expression became solemn, and she looked at Chu Wei coldly and asked, "Who are you?" Who sent you?

Chu Wei didn't care about the girl's attitude, it was not easy to survive in the last days. I happen to have a group of trustworthy brothers, and without their help, it will not be easy for me to survive with Beitang Yi. "My name is Chu Wei, and I am indeed looking for my lover when I go to the summer resort. This time I was careless, and I won't be as embarrassed as this time when I encounter a mutant plant again, so I don't need to walk with you. Let's leave it here. Chu Wei opened the car door and got into the car, his hands and feet were still a little numb, but driving was no longer affected.

The girl knocked on the car window and asked, "Then why aren't you with your lover?" If they were separated before the end of the world, why did they go to him now?

"This is my personal matter and I don't need to explain it to you." Chu Wei pulled out a bag from the back seat and handed it to the girl, "This is a thank you gift, although it is not very rich, but it can be regarded as a piece of my heart."

The girl frowned and took the bag.

Chu Wei started the car and left.

Boy results bag view, bacon! Sausage! Candy! These things are not just available to anyone, even the supernatural can only eat occasionally, who is this person? I was able to take out so much.

The girl was now sure that Chu Wei was not a person in the base, and this bag of food alone could tell everything, and he was not reluctant to give it to himself at all. Explain that a bag of food is not valued, which is not possible in the base. Even the ruler of the base can't come up with so many things at once without feeling distressed.

Chu Wei actually still valued it, and when he came out, he brought a total of three bags, all of which were meat, although he knew that Bei Tang Yi would not be hungry, he still wanted him to eat the best food. can't take them all, Chu Wei only took three bags, and it was really a little reluctant to give this bag away. But these two people saved their lives, and they should give them a little back. Chu Wei knew the importance of food now, a bag of food was enough to buy a person's life.

After the fire burned out, the girl walked over and picked up a green crystal nucleus, although neither of them could absorb it, but kept it for other abilities to exchange for other attributes.

First ChapterPrevious Chapter105/285Next ChapterFinal Chapter Table of Contents

Previous: Grandmaster of Doom

Next: Silent Reading

Recommended Reading:

Temporary bodyguards

This time it's your turn to love me

God-level summoner

The history of raising babies in the fairy world

Mountains and rivers, sun and moon

Mandatory military uniforms

The Immortal Cultivator of Travel

Thriller paradise

Heroine, I was wrong

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanmei Novel | BL Novel