283

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 283

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Xiaobao said suspiciously: "Thunder Tribulation? Little Ash didn't survive the thunderstorm.

He Qing thought about the unreliable manager and said, "Probably someone is lazy."

The gray cat said disdainfully: "I'm not lazy.

He Qing looked at the gray cat with interest, "Then why didn't you cross the thunder tribulation."

Chapter 188: Balance (Ending)

The gray cat said vaguely: "When the time comes, the tiger and I will not go the same way.

Everyone is doing well, but what surprised He Qing the most was Lian Nan, who was actually with Dr. Wu.

Lian Nan also jokingly called He Qing their matchmaker, if it wasn't for Shen Xu to help that time, they really wouldn't have been together so smoothly.

He Qing calmly accepted the thanks.

The two stayed for three days, and He Qing left two bottles of life-increasing pills before leaving.

Mu Hua asked, "Where else do you want to go?"

He Qing was reluctant to go back to the Snow Mountain directly, it was really boring. As for being in a crowded place, Mu Hua is unwilling. The Black Dog thought of a place, "Let's go to the Cultivation Realm."

After the peace, the tiger left, because He Qing was not in the aura, so there was not much point in staying. If you go to the cultivation realm, you may be able to see the tiger, He Qing feels that he should thank him, although it was because of the acquaintance of interests at the beginning, but it is no longer a matter of interest for the tiger to leave after peace. Overall the tiger is still very good and should be thanked. He Qing decided to be generous and give him a little more spirit fruit after finding the tiger.

There weren't many people in the cultivation realm in the first place, and after being cleaned up by Jiufang Yan once, there weren't many left. But this is also in line with Mu Hua's mind, no one is right.

When He Qing had seen enough of the monotonous scenery and proposed to leave quickly, Mu Hua said: "Don't be in a hurry, it's not bad to walk."

He Qing was speechless, and he was not in a hurry at this time. Why don't you say that when you're outside.

Because I don't know where the tiger is, the destination is in the valley where Jiufang Qi lives. The road that could have been reached in half a day was stopped and stopped for more than two months.

However, what surprised He Qing was that the tiger actually lived with Jiufangqi.

After seeing He Qing, the tiger jumped off the roof.

He Qing took out the spirit fruit and threw it out, and the tiger pounced on it and grabbed it, squatted on the ground and ate it.

He Qing continued to throw, and the tiger continued to pounce. When the third one was received, the tiger suddenly froze. Isn't this behaving like some kind of low-level animal?

"Smack!" The spirit fruit fell to the ground.

He Qing asked with a smile: "Why don't you take it?"

Tiger Bai glanced at He Qing, walked over slowly, picked up the spirit fruit and walked away. Things that fall on the ground need to be washed before they can be eaten, so let's wash them first.

Jiufang Qi and Xi also walked out.

He Qing asked, "How are you doing?"

Xi said: "It's good here, do you want to live here?" The cultivation speed here is very fast.

"Okay."

"Nope."

It was He Qing who promised, and Mu Hua who didn't.

He Qing glared at Mu Hua and said, "Then I'll bother you."

Xi hurriedly said, "Don't bother, I'll go prepare food for you."

Jiu Fangqi said: "Come in."

He Qing suddenly remembered Jiufangqi in the first life, and he didn't know if Jiufangqi escaped when Mu Hua destroyed the door. This person is not bad to himself, although he doesn't seem to be very easy to get along with, but in fact he still helps himself a lot.

The house in the Xiuzhen Realm is an ancient architectural style, He Qing looked at the furnishings in the room and said, "Do you want to consider changing some furniture?" "It's nice to look good, but the chair isn't as comfortable to sit on as the sofa.

Jiu Fangqi knew He Qing's space, and he was not polite, and said directly: "I want to change to a bigger bed."

He Qing looked at Jiu Fangqi with indescribable eyes.

The bed here he has been lying in, it is really uncomfortable, although it is more than enough to lie for two people, but it is not very convenient to do some big movements.

Jiufang said without changing his face: "Just change it, the bigger the better."

"Bao Jun is satisfied."

That night, He Qing chose the room farthest away from Jiufangqi's room. Mu Hua said that he was very satisfied, and it was best not to meet them in the daytime.

The next day, Xi's walking posture was not very natural, and Jiufang Qi also had a rare happy face.

It's a pity that in the end, He Qing didn't stay for a long time, and was carried away by Mu Hua in less than a week, or the kind that didn't say goodbye.

Xi waited left and right and saw no one come out to eat, and when he opened the door, he found that the two had left, leaving a small pile of spirit fruits and a few bottles of pills on the table.

He Qing said dissatisfiedly: "I don't want to go back."

Mu Hua: "So I'll accompany you around here?" There should be a lot of interesting things in the cultivation realm.

He Qing: "Is there one?" There is not enough space for the aura here.

"There is still a treasure, but it is hidden deeply. Want to go on a treasure hunt together? "He feels bored with a quiet life, so he will stimulate him.

"Yes." Treasure hunting is everyone's dream.

Outside the world, Casey, who had finished eating the spirit fruit, looked at the world where He Qing was.

First ChapterPrevious Chapter283/285Next ChapterLast Chapter Table of Contents

Previous: Grandmaster of Doom

Next: Silent Reading

Recommended Reading:

Temporary bodyguards

This time it's your turn to love me

God-level summoner

The history of raising babies in the fairy world

Mountains and rivers, sun and moon

Mandatory military uniforms

The Immortal Cultivator of Travel

Thriller paradise

Heroine, I was wrong

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanmei Novel | BL Novel