93

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 93

Author:silent Label: Modern times

"Men?" Cheng Sha looked at Xi with interest. This woman has seen it herself, she once left with Dr. Beitang, and now she should have left, as for how to come back, you have to check it carefully.

Xi gritted his teeth and said, "Yes, man." Then he added: "His face is very bad, and I feel that it is better not to train."

"As a reward for being the first to stand up, I promise you this request."

Xi said in surprise: "Thank you."

Cheng Sha asked, "What's your man's name?"

Your man, your man, your man... Hearing these words, I was dizzy and bowed my head shyly.

"Name, how do I know who it is if you don't say the name."

Xi calmed down, "What is his name?" I don't seem to know. Xi said apologetically, "I don't know his name, can you bring him here?"

Cheng Sha said impatiently: "Go, hurry up." "I really don't understand what women think, they all live together, and they don't even know their names.

Xi ran over like a crowd, the crowd automatically dispersed to make way for Xi, and Xi ran to the only man who didn't move, his body was thin, and his face was pale. Xi grabbed the man and said, "Come with me, I told the person who recorded it, you don't need to be trained."

The man looked at Xi in surprise, but didn't say anything.

Xi led the man to Cheng Sha and said, "It's him."

Cheng Sha inexplicably felt the aura of danger from the man, this man was definitely not as harmless as he looked. But since he has already promised, Cheng Sha will not regret it. Pick up the pen and ask, "Name, age and specialty."

"Jiu Fang Qi, age..." Jiu Fang Qi looked at the girl next to him and said, "25, no specialty."

Cheng Sha asked, "What do you do before the end of the world?"

Jiu Fangqi thought about what he was doing, and it seemed a little shocking, so he said: "There is no profession.

"That's the homeless."

"So to speak."

Cheng Sha asked with great interest: "Are you willing to let a girl raise you?" "There are two explanations for vagrants, one is that there really is no occupation, and the other is that there is no light in the profession, even after the end of the world. This man definitely won't be the former.

Xi preemptively said: "He has helped me a lot, and it can't be said that there is nothing to raise or not, he is not in good health, and I should take care of him."

Jiufang Qi looked at Xi with a smile.

Xi's face turned red, why couldn't he look away from Jiu Fangqi's face? It's obviously a very ordinary face.

"One wish to fight and one wish to suffer, it has been recorded, you can stand aside."

Xi pulled Jiu Fangqi to the side.

Seeing that the two of them had nothing to do, some people raised their hands one after another to recommend themselves.

Everyone who raised their hands had already gone to Cheng Sha to register, and after the rank, they stood with Xi and Jiu Fangqi.

After seeing that the personnel were almost selected, Chu Wei said: "This is the end of the self-recommendation, and the next thing is the problem of food." From now on, I will have two hours to move all the grain here, and then I will send someone to check that anyone who does not harbor food and does not hand it over will be killed. If you find someone hiding in the house, you can report it to me, and the food you find will be distributed to the whistleblower as a reward. Start the timer now and see you in two hours.

Chu Wei turned around and left, and Cheng Sha and the others naturally did not stay, and left with Chu Wei. They weren't afraid of people running away. In such a climate, running out is a dead end.

Xi and Jiu Fangqi walked to the house, and Xi began to collect all the food in the house and reluctantly piled it at the door. Originally, I didn't feel that there was a lot of food, but this rummaging, sausages, canned meat, meaty and other foods are really a lot.

Jiu Fangqi sat on the stool and watched Xi busy, and when he saw Xi's reluctant look, he asked, "Reluctant?"

Xi frowned and said, "Yes, I haven't eaten these before the end of the world. "Snacks, meat and oneself are completely insulated, all the good food falls into Wang Ning's mouth, and he will always know vegetables and rice when he eats.

"If you don't give up, you stay."

"That's not good, what if you find out?"

With a wave of his hand, all the small piles of food on the ground disappeared.

Xi looked at Jiu Fang Qi in surprise: "Are you a spatial powerhouse?"

"It's not." Jiu Fangqi took off the ring on his hand and handed it to Xi.

Xi said shyly: "This, this can't be given casually."

Jiu Fangqi put the ring back on and said, "Find the right material for you to make other things in the future."

"Do? This is what you did?

"Well, storage. There are too few spiritual things in the world, and only three square meters of space can be made after finding all the materials.

Storage? Three square meters? These words can be understood separately, but what do they mean together? Xi felt like her mind was in a pulp, "You mean everything just now is in the ring?"

"Hmm."

Xi pinched his face hard, hiss, it hurts! It's true, it's not your own dream. But how is that possible? How can something be inside the ring? However, one thing is true, Xi hurriedly said, "You quickly take out the things?" If we can't leave it all, we won't hand over anything that will make people suspicious.

Jiu Fangqi took out the food, but it was more out than it was put in. No wonder there is always no shortage of food, it turns out that there are so many more, Xi is going to be happy. After picking some common foods that are not precious, the focus is that they don't like to eat, he said to Jiu Fangqi: "Okay, the rest can be taken back."

Jiufang Qi took back the rest of the food according to his words.

Xi only picked out half a bag, Jiufang Qi's health is poor, and it is natural that he doesn't have much food at home~ Xi Cai doesn't admit that he is stingy.

Jiu Fangqi stretched out his hand to take the bag in Xi's hand, and Xi hurriedly said, "Don't move, I'll come!"

Jiu Fangqi said: "I am a man.

"I didn't mean that, you're not in good health. And these things are not sinking, I mention nothing.

"Lead the way."

First ChapterPrevious Chapter93/285Next ChapterFinal Chapter Table of Contents

Previous: Grandmaster of Doom

Next: Silent Reading

Recommended Reading:

Temporary bodyguards

This time it's your turn to love me

God-level summoner

The history of raising babies in the fairy world

Mountains and rivers, sun and moon

Mandatory military uniforms

The Immortal Cultivator of Travel

Thriller paradise

Heroine, I was wrong

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanmei Novel | BL Novel