106

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The sowing of food in the last days is the key to survival Chapter 106

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Because they were on the same road, the two cars met again at dusk. Chu Wei pushed open the door of a house and walked in, this time he had to rest, driving was originally exhausting, and he had not slept all night to the extreme.

The boy asked, "Sister, why don't we live with him?"

"Let's live next to it." During the day, I misunderstood people, and it seemed a little embarrassing to live in directly.

"Okay."

Chapter 74: Going Like Hell

These two people are sisters and brothers, and their parents went on vacation before the end of the world, and the address is the summer resort. said that they wanted to live in a two-person world, so they forbade the two sisters and brothers to follow, and the two had to stay at home helplessly. Because he couldn't cook, he hoarded a lot of food at home, just in time for the end times. With plenty of food, the two of them weren't too worried, until someone nearby knocked on the door. It is said that it was the rescue of the al-Qaeda, and the two followed the team to the base, and the gate of the base was naturally not easy to enter, and half of the food alone was handed over, and the rest of the food was not very much. The two are young, one is eighteen years old and the other is sixteen years old, and with food at such an age, it is natural to be bullied. The food was snatched away, and someone took a fancy to their looks, and at the last moment, the girl awakened the fire ability, and no one dared to bully them again.

In the winter, they wanted to leave the base to find their parents, but unfortunately the distance was too far, and it took several days to drive from the base to the summer resort, which was before the end of the world, and the road was more difficult to walk after the snow, and the vehicle could not be driven, so the two had to stay at the base. After the weather warmed up, the two found a way to exchange for a large number of supplies and set off. The model of that base is not what they like, the weak eat the strong, the bottom is the one who was abandoned first, and the sister and brother were originally one of the bottom ones. Watching others suffer empathize, but there is no way, their power is too small, they can't change anything at all, rather than stay numb, it is better to leave and find a new life.

The sound insulation in the countryside is very poor, and Chu Wei can hear the sound of someone living next door. After feeling that there was no danger, Chu Wei continued to sleep, and the people of the underworld would also be vigilant when they slept, as long as there was a slight sound, it could alarm them. Chu Wei's vigilance was trained by the lessons of blood, and he had to keep half of his eyes open when he slept, so as not to be killed in his sleep.

Early in the morning, Chu Wei drove away after waking up, and as for eating, he could solve it in the car. Fortunately, in the last days, there were no cars on the road, otherwise it would be very bad to drive in Chu Wei's current state.

After Chu Wei left, the two people who lived next door also woke up, and the boy yawned and said, "Isn't this person tired?" After a day's drive, I woke up so early in the morning.

The girl said, "Maybe he's in a hurry to find his lover." "It is rare for this man to have such feelings in the last days.

"Let's go too, we can help if we encounter any danger along the way."